Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Could You Be Loved (Club Mix)||7:30|
|A2||Could You Be Loved (Radio)||3:50|
|A3||Could You Be Loved (House Radio)||4:25|
|B1||Could You Be Loved (House Mix)
Remix [Reconstructed And Remixed By] – Eddie "Love" Arroyo*
|B2||Could You Be Loved (Toasted Radio)||4:10|
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Debbe Cole, Eddie "Love" Arroyo*
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Kiren Walsh*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Alan Title
- Guitar – Kelvyn Bell
- Mastered By – Phil Austin
- Producer, Mixed By, Edited By – Eddie "Love" Arroyo*
- Programmed By [Programming By] – Kazuhiko Gomi
- Vocals [Dj Vocal] – Ronnie Ruff
- Written-By – B. Marley*
Not For Sale
Produced, Mixed and Edited for Lovemixx Productions.
Mastered at Trutone Records.
Bob Marley Music Ltd. Administered by PolyGram Int'l Publishing Inc. (ASCAP)
An Original Next Plateau Recording
℗ 1993 Next Plateau Records, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
A = Side One, B = Side Two
Housed inside stickered Next Plateau die-cut sleeve.
Sticker reads "DEBBE COLE brings a fresh new flava to the Bob Marley classic COULD YOU BE LOVED 857 341-1"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Catalog #, Sticker): 857 341-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side One): 857-341-1A HUBTv
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side Two): 857-341-1-B HUBTv
- Other (Sleeve, Back): STDCNPLATU
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped): MASTERED BY TRUTONE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched): pa 9-93