|Forever ('88 Medley Mix)||8:38|
|A1.a||What's Forever For||1:46|
|A1.b||Forever Came Today||4:17|
|A1.c||Make It Last||2:35|
|Forever (Infinity Dub)||7:25|
|B1.a||Forever Came Today||3:06|
|B1.b||Make It Last||4:19|
- Artwork By [Cover Design] – Ruben Perdomo
- Backing Vocals – Debbie Jacobs-Rock*, Izora Armstead, Martha Wash
- Bass – Amos Larkin*
- Drums – Greg Grainger
- Edited By – Frank Cesarano
- Engineer [Over-dubs Engineer] – Felix Young, Ish*, Michael Spring*
- Executive Producer – Jim Brown, Richard Lewallen
- Guitar – Jake Sheffield
- Mastered By – Jorge Garcia
- Mixed By, Engineer [Over-dubs Engineer] – John Haag
- Percussion – Richie Puentes*
- Piano, Keyboards – Moe Daniels
- Producer – Aristides
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Billy Mueller*
- Synthesizer – Sandy Stein
Recorded At Sheffield Studios - Phoenix, Maryland
Background Vocals Recorded At: Different Fur - San Francisco, California
Over-Dubs Recorded At: Audio Visions - North Miami, Florida
Steve Alaimo, Ron Albert, Howard Albert, Robert Covington and Dee France.
To Moe Daniels, Amos Larkin and Ish for their contributions beyond the call of duty.
To Bill Coleman and Casey Jones for their continued support.
To all the DJ's around the world for spinning our Dreams into Realities.