Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Licensed From – Bad Boy Entertainment
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 64446-01
- Produced For – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Produced For – Palm Tree Productions
- Produced For – Def Mix Productions
- Produced For – Chuck Life Productions
- Produced For – Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
- Recorded At – Palm Tree Studios
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Cue Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Palm Tree Studios
- Remixed At – The Enterprise
- Mastered At – Room With A View, New York
- Published By – Art & Rhythm Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – MCA Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Justin Combs Publishing
- Published By – Big Poppa Music
- Published By – Bee Mo Easy Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
Tracks 1 and 2 produced and arranged by … of Art & Rhythm for Zomba Recording Corp. Additional production for Palm Tree Productions. Recorded at Palm Tree Studios, North Hollywood, CA and at Battery Studios, New York City. Mixed at Palm Tree Studios.
Track 2 remixed at The Enterprise, Burbank, CA.
Tracks 3 and 4 produced and mixed for Def Mix Productions. Keyboards for Def Mix Productions.
Track 5 remixed for Chuck Life Productions, Inc. / Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc. Recorded at Cue Studios, Falls Church, VA. Mixed at Room With A View, NYC. Contains a sample from "The What" performed and written by The Notorious B.I.G. and Method Man. Published by EMI/April Music Inc., Justin Combs Publishing, Big Poppa Music, Bee Mo Easy Music/BMG Music Publishing. Courtesy of Bad Boy Entertainment.
From her debut album, also featuring the smash hit "Sentimental".
℗&© 1995 Arista Records, Inc., a unit of BMG Entertainment. Printed in USA [insert]. Manufactured in U.S.A.
Sticker on shrink wrap states: "The New follow-up to her Top 5 Smash Sentimental featuring Slamming Remixes by Jon Gass and David Morales 07822-12943-2".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 07822-12943-2 4
- Barcode (String): 078221294324
- Matrix / Runout: 07822129432 ++ 64446-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1019
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|COX 12||Deborah Cox||Who Do U Love (Remixes) (2x12", Maxi, Promo)||Arista||COX 12||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|none||Deborah Cox||Who Do U Love (Dance Vault Mixes) (12xFile, AAC, 256)||Arista||none||US||2006|
|07822-12951-2||Deborah Cox||Who Do U Love (CD, Single)||Arista||07822-12951-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|ARV-542||Deborah Cox||Who Do You Love (VHS)||Arista||ARV-542||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ASCD-2944||Deborah Cox||Who Do U Love (CD, Promo, Single)||Arista||ASCD-2944||US||1995||Sell This Version|