|A1||Dead Boys Choir||4:14|
|A2||Where Railways End||3:23|
|A3||A Shy Soldier||3:29|
|B3||Silence The Hero||4:05|
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Music By, Lyrics By – Decadence (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Elias*, Eufrosyne Papamihalopoulou, Euthymios Krikos, Nigel Foxxe, Petros*
- Written-By – Lowe* (tracks: B2), Tennant* (tracks: B2)
- Written-by [Middle Music Theme], Recorded By [Middle Music Theme] – Angelo Bergamini (tracks: B1)
Partly background looped noise on "Herzliebster Jesu" belongs to Seelenblut and middle music theme was written and recorded by Angelo Bergamini in 1985 / 1987 for Kirlian Camera released as "Tor Zwei" song for KC's "Eclipse (Das Schwarze Denkmal)" album in 1988.
Self titled music theme which was performed and captured live during the Hellenic Orthodox Easter by the Hellenic Baroque Orchestra & Atheneum Choir belongs to J.S.Bach.
"Something To Love, Something To Spend" was recorded and mixed in Athens between 2000 and early 2002 and mastered at Skye mastering.
Limited edition of 350 copies which came with a one-side-leaflet.
"Our only treasure is memory" (from leaflet)