Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Digital Video Images] – Hiroyuki Nakano
- CGI Artist [CG Painting & Computer Generated Logo Update] – Ichiro Tanida (JJD)*
- Cover [Back Cover], Design [Deee-lite Logo] – Lady Miss Kier*
- Cover [Front Cover] – Michael Economy
- Edited By – Super DJ Dmitry
- Executive-Producer – Nina Ritter
- Graphics – Towa Tei, Tycoon Graphics
- Lyrics By – Lady Miss Kier*
- Management – Dreamstreet Management
- Mastered By – Rick Essig
- Producer [Compilation] – Deee-Lite
- Producer, Written-By – Deee-Lite (tracks: 1 to 17, 19)
Q-Tip is credited for rap on track 13, but his rap isn't present on this mix. Bootsy Collins, however, has an uncredited rap on this mix that isn't present on other mixes of "Groove Is In The Heart".
All songs written and produced for Sampladelic Production.
All songs Delovely Publishing (ASCAP).
Editing at Living Room Studios & Tuta Aquino.
Mastered at Frankford Wayne, New York, NY.
Dedicated to dancers around the globe.
Track 3: Contains vocals of the Dr. Timothy Leary's recording "Beginning Of The Voyage".
Track 13: Contains samples of "Bring Down The Birds" performed by Herbie Hancock, "Get Up" performed by Vernon Burch, and "Hateful Head Helen" performed by Sweet Pussy Pauline (all uncredited). This version previously unreleased on CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596187220
- Barcode: 0 7559-61872-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y178 2 61872-2 RE-1 01 M1S5
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2W
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|7559-61872-2||Deee-Lite||Sampladelic Relics & Dancefloor Oddities - Deee Remixes (CD, Album, Comp, RE)||Elektra||7559-61872-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|61872-1||Deee-Lite||Sampladelic Relics & Dancefloor Oddities (2xLP, Comp)||Elektra||61872-1||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-894||Deee-Lite||Sampladelic Relics & Dancefloor Oddities (CD, Comp)||Elektra||WPCR-894||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|61872-4||Deee-Lite||Sampladelic Relics & Dancefloor Oddities (Cass, Comp)||Elektra||61872-4||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|CD 61872||Deee-Lite||Sampladelic Relics & Dancefloor Oddities (CD, Comp, P/Mixed)||Elektra||CD 61872||Canada||1996||Sell This Version|