- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – HEC Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Made By – EMI Uden
- Artwork – Peacocks (2)
- Artwork [With Thanks To] – Justine Waller
- Bass – R. Glover*
- Composed By – Collins* (tracks: 2-3), Pennyman* (tracks: 2-3)
- Coordinator – Warner Pioneer Recording Unit
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Nigel Reeve
- Design [Cover Design] – R. Glover*
- Design [Repackage Design] – Deep Purple Archive Coordination, Simon Robinson (2)
- Drums – I. Paice*
- Engineer – Martin Birch
- Engineer [Marshall Engineer] – K. Flegg*
- Lead Guitar – R. Blackmore*
- Liner Notes – Simon Robinson (2)
- Mixed By – Ian Paice, Roger Glover
- Organ, Piano – J. Lord*
- Other [Equipment] – C. Hart, I. Hansford, R. Cooksey, R. Quinton
- Other [Promoters] – Universal Orient Promotions
- Photography By – F. Costello*
- Producer – Deep Purple
- Remastered By – Peter Mew
- Vocals – I. Gillan*
- Written-By – Gillan* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2), Paice* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2), Lord* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2), Blackmore* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2), Glover* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2)
Track 1-3 from Osaka 15th August 1972.
Tracks 1-1, 1-2, 1-5, 1-7 & 2-3 from Osaka 16th August 1972.
Tracks 1-4, 1-6, 2-1, & 2-2 from Tokyo 17th August 1972.
All titles published by HEC Music Ltd. except track 2-3 published by MCA Music Ltd.
Remastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
The individual colour photographs were taken at the Rainbow, London, in July 1972.
All originally ℗1972 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. except tracks 2-2 & 2-3 ℗ 1998 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Digital remaster ℗ 1998 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 1998 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1998 Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All Rights Reserved. © 1998 EMI Records Ltd.
Printed in Italy (on rear sleeve).
Made in Italy (on discs).
Issued in standard jewel double case, transparent tray, with a 16-page full colour booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724385786426
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): EMI UDEN 8597092 @ 1 1-1-2-NL
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): EMI UDEN 8597102 @ 1 1-1-3-NL
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 & CD 2): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 1): IFPI 2533
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 2): IFPI 2535
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI 2525
- Rights Society: bel/BIEM/S.I.A.E.
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Distribution Code: I:084 (2)
- Price Code: F: PM520
- Other (CD 1): 8 59709 2
- Other (CD 2): 8 59710 2
Other Versions (5 of 325) View All
|TPSP 351, IE 192 o 93915-6||Deep Purple||Made In Japan (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Purple Records, Purple Records||TPSP 351, IE 192 o 93915-6||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|1A 138-93915/16||Deep Purple||Made In Japan (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Purple Records||1A 138-93915/16||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 57864 2 6||Deep Purple||Made In Japan (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI||7243 8 57864 2 6||UK & Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 48050 2||Deep Purple||Made In Japan (CD, Album, RE)||EMI||CDP 7 48050 2||Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|0602537696406||Deep Purple||Made In Japan (2xCD, Album, Dlx, RM, Dig)||Purple Records, Universal Music Group||0602537696406||Mexico||2014||Sell This Version|