|A5||Pour Some Sugar On Me||4:25|
|B1||Gods Of War||6:32|
|B2||Don't Shoot Shotgun||4:10|
|B6||Love And Affection||4:35|
- Published By – Bludgeon Riffola Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Why Bother Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Copyright (c) – Bludgeon Riffola Ltd.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Recorded At – Wisseloord Studios
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Des Dames
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Backing Vocals [All] – The Bankrupt Brothers
- Bass – Baron Beaverbrook "Sir Richard" Rick "Sav" Savage*
- Booking [At I.C.M.] – Marsha Vlasic
- Booking [At I.T.B.] – Rod MacSween
- Drums – Civilian Rick "O.B. Oblivion, Dick, Bus Head" Allen*
- Engineer [Additional] – Erwin Musper, Pete Williscroft, Ronald Prent
- Engineer [Mixes] – Mike Shipley, Nigel Green
- Guitar [Guitars] – Air Commodore Phil "Felix, P.C., The Guru, Wambo, Tap" Collen, B.T.H.*, Wing Commander Steve "Steamin', Dreamy, Snikker, Mayhem, P.T.W." Clark, A.H.D.*
- Illustration, Artwork, Design – Satori (14)
- Lead Vocals – Joe "King Kreosote, The Diplomat" Elliott*
- Management [Managed By] – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Howie Weinberg
- Performer [Def Leppard] – Joe "King Kreosote, The Diplomat" Elliott*, Air Commodore Phil "Felix, P.C., The Guru, Wambo, Tap" Collen, B.T.H.*, Civilian Rick "O.B. Oblivion, Dick, Bus Head" Allen*, Baron Beaverbrook "Sir Richard" Rick "Sav" Savage*, Wing Commander Steve "Steamin', Dreamy, Snikker, Mayhem, P.T.W." Clark, A.H.D.*
- Photography By [Individual Photos] – Laurie Lewis (4)
- Photography By [Live Photo] – Ross Halfin
- Producer – Robert John "Mutt", Mr. Green Thumb" Lange*
- Producer [Assisted By], Engineer – Nigel "See Elsewhere For Details" Green*
- Programmed By [Fairlight Programming] – Legendary Philip "Art School" Nicholas*
- Technician [Tape Operator] – Mark Flannery
- Written-By – Joe Elliott, Phil Collen, Rick Savage, Mutt Lange*, Steve Clark (5)
Catalog# on labels and inner sleeve: 422 830 675-1 Q-1
Catalog# on spine: 830 675-1 Q-1
All songs published by Bludgeon Riffola Limited / Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP) (on labels)
All songs published by: In the U.K./Ireland: Why Bother Ltd./Warner Bros. Music/Zomba Music Publishers. In Australia/New Zealand: Bludgeon Riffola Ltd./Warner Bros. Music/Zomba Music Publishers. In the Rest of The Known Universe: Bludgeon Riffola Ltd./Zomba Music Publishers. Thanks to Jan Garner, Ralph Simon and Clive Calder at Zomba for their help and encouragement. (on inner sleeve)
℗ 1987 Phonogram Ltd. (London)
© 1987 Bludgeon Riffola Ltd.
A Bludgeon Riffola Recording
Hysteria was recorded at: Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Holland: Thanks to Bart, Bert, Inge, Joke, Ronald, Irwin, Jan Fred, Peter, Freek, Henk and Henk, Albert Boekholt, Albert Hartwig, Junior, Miriam, Petra, Ilse and Lex. Windmill Lane Studio 2, Dublin, Ireland: Thanks to Irene, Bronwen, Suzanne, Ann Fox and Mark Flannery. Studio Des Dames, Paris, France: Thanks to Marcel.
Hysteria was mixed at Battery Studios, London, England.
Direct Metal Mastering at Masterdisk.
Manufactured and marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc., 810 Seventh Avenue, New York, N.Y. 10019.
Printed in U.S.A.
Very Special Thanks: Cliff Burnstein, Mutt Lange, Peter "Motor" Mensch.
Special Thanks: Steve Cater, Jack Cummins, Marty Goldberg, James Harman, Malvin Mortimer, Jeff Rich, Mike Rogers, Andrew Snelling and Ann Waddingham.
Thanks: Fred Ball, Jim Barber, Ray Burmiston, Nick "Telegram" Cua, d drums, Neil "Nellie" Dorfsman, Paddy Freeny, Billy Gibbons, Danny Gottlieb, Ross Halfin, Ian Jeffery, Clive Jewett, Maurice Jones, Fritz and Chris from Kick Music, O.J. Kilkenny III, Phamous MacMahon, Moray McMillan, Brian May and Jobby, MCD Promotions, (MacCann and Desmond), Ben Meldon, Rocky Newton, Tim Parsons, Marion Smith, Roy Teysse, Dave Thoener, Joannie Turnbull, Charles Wilkins, Pete Wooliscroft, and Robbie Wooten.
Rick Allen and everybody involved with Def Leppard would like to especially thank Doreen Billington, Eileen Pearle, Dr. Page, Dr. Ewans, the staff at the Royal Hallamshire, and everybody who wrote, called and supported us after the accident. He's back, we're back and we'll see you on tour in 1987/8/9!
Thanks to everybody at Phonogram: In the UK: Gillian Gould, Francesca Sayers, John Watson, David Simone, Tony Powell, Bob Fisher, and "Bad" Bernadette Coyle. Internationally: Lisa Anderson, Sian Thomas, Lee Kavanagh, and all at Phonogram Netherlands, France and Ireland who helped us along during this recording. Oh yes, thanks to the 40 odd Polygram/Phonogram folks who endured with us all at Mannheim, West Germany, August, 1986.
Def Leppard Salutes "Captain Love" for his contributions to the creation of this record. If you delve into this list, you, too, will understand and appreciate this man's importance (not to mention, the entire history of the world since 1984!).
Booked in North America at I.C.M., New York and in the rest of the world at I.T.B., London.
Additional Advice given by: Martin Goldberg and Ann Waddingham, Prager and Fenton, London, England. Bruce Slayton and Victor Wlodinguer, Robbins, Spielman, Slayton and Halfon, New York, N.Y. James H.K. Harman, Theodore Goddard, London, England. Andrew Snelling and the staff at Barclays Bank, Earls Court Road, London, England.
The Members of Def Leppard Play and Recommend the Following Equipment:
Rick plays Simmons Drum Pads and various Simmons Drum Machines, Shark Foot Pedals and Zildjian Cymbals. Rick and all of us would like to thank Bas, Lloyd and Andy at Simmons Electronics, Arndt Anderson of Shark and the legendary Ian Croft at Zildjian for putting Richard back behind the drums.
Sav plays Hamer Basses exclusively. Thanks to Paul Hamer and Joel Danzig at Hamer Guitars.
Phil plays Jackson Guitars equipped with Kahler tremolo arms exclusively. Thanks to Grover Jackson and Joanne and all at Jackson/Charvel Guitars and to Dave Storey, Gary Kahler, Roger Garvin and Sue Ellwanger at Kahler.
Steve will only ever play Gibson Guitars. Thanks to all the staff at Gibson Guitars.
Messers Clark and Collen use Randall Amplification (to get that "rad" Def Leppard guitar sound...). They would like to thank Bill Acton and Chuck Widner at Randall for help above and beyond the call of duty.
Joe plays golf with Spalding "Executive" Irins and Woods, "Dunlop 65", Golf Balls (courtesy of Shell Garages, Ireland); and Soccer with anyone who'll get out of bed.
Finally, we would like to thank everybody at Hoshino Industries (Tama Drums and Ibanez Guitars) for their help and support over the past couple of years.
Who knows, Joe, maybe that Bass Drum will make it on stage, yet!!
Also released with same catalog number and different labels.
Also available on Chrome Cassette (830 675-4 Q-1) and Compact Disc (830 675-2 Q-1).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-830675-1 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 042283067516
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 422-830-675-1-AS-SP-DMM 3-10 MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 422-830-675-1-BS SP-DMM 2-11 MASTERDISK
- Rights Society (Publishing): ASCAP
- Other: 0501
- Other: 49