Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hands Of Gold
Featuring – Alissa White-Gluz
|A2||The Glory And The Scum|
|B1||Chrysalis - The Last Breath|
|B2||Fire With Fire|
|C2||Turn The Lights Out|
|C4||Suckerpunch (Live In The Netherlands)|
|D1||Turn The Lights Out (Live In The Netherlands)|
|D2||The Glory And The Scum (Live In The Netherlands)|
|D3||Don't Let Go (Live In The Netherlands)|
|D4||The Glory And The Scum (Orchestra)|
|D5||Hands Of Gold (Orchestra)|
- Copyright (c) – Napalm Records Handels GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Napalm Records Handels GmbH
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Queen Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trypoul Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Mantis Audio
- Mixed At – Studio Fredman
- Mixed At – Spacelab Studio
- Mixed At – Mantis Audio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Exclusive Retailer – Napalm Records
- Artwork [Cover and Additional Paintings] – Glenn Arthur
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Martijn Westerholt, Timo Somers
- Design – Wendy van den Bogert-Elberse*
- Drums – Ruben Israel
- Engineer [Vocals] – Charlotte Wessels, Guido Aalbers, Oliver Philipps
- Guitar – Merel Bechtold
- Guitar [Additional] – Guus Eikens, Merel Bechtold, Oliver Philipps
- Keyboards – Martijn Westerholt
- Keyboards [Additional] – Oliver Philipps
- Lead Guitar – Timo Somers
- Lyrics By – Charlotte Wessels (tracks: A1 to B4, C2 to D5)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Bas Trumpie (tracks: C2), Christian Moos (tracks: C4 to D6), Fredrik Nordström (tracks: A1 to C1, C3), Henrik Udd (tracks: A1 to C1, C3), Imre Beerends (tracks: C2)
- Orchestrated By – Martijn Westerholt, Mikko P. Mustonen
- Photography By – Sandra Ludewig
- Producer – Martijn Westerholt
- Recorded By [Drums] – Arno Krabman, Bas Trumpie, Imre Beerends
- Vocals – Charlotte Wessels
- Vocals [Additional Grunts] – Charlotte Wessels
- Written-By – Charlotte Wessels (tracks: A1 to B2, C2 to D5), Guus Eikens (tracks: A1 to B2, C2 to D5), Hendrik Jan De Jong (tracks: C3, C2, C4, D1), Martijn Westerholt (tracks: A1 to B2, C2 to D5), Timo Somers (tracks: C2, D1)
- Written-By, Lyrics By – Brian May (tracks: C1), Freddie Mercury (tracks: C1), John Deacon (tracks: C1), Roger Taylor (tracks: C1)
Limited to 300 copies.
Napalm Records mailorder exclusive.
"Turn The Lights Out" mixed at Mantis Audio, all other studio tracks mixed at Fredman Studio.
Live tracks mixed at Spacelab Studio.
Drums recorded at TryPoul.
Bass, guitars, and backing vocals Timo recorded at Mantis Audio.
"Scandal" is a Queen cover.
"Turn The Lights Out" was inspired by DC comic series "The Sandman" by Neil Gaiman.
"Hands Of Gold" contains fragments of "The Ballad of Reading Gaol" by Oscar Wilde.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 40588 10689 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 0840588106899
- Label Code: LC 11368
- Rights Society: Austro Mechana
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BG40070-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BG40070-01 B1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): BG40070-02 C1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): BG40070-02 D1
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|none||Delain||Moonbathers (11xFile, MP3, Album, Promo, 320)||Napalm Records||none||Europe||2016|
|NPR 679 JC||Delain||Moonbathers (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Napalm Records (3)||NPR 679 JC||Russia||2016||Sell This Version|
|NPR 679 JC||Delain||Moonbathers (CD, Album)||Napalm Records||NPR 679 JC||USA & Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|NPR 679 MB||Delain||Moonbathers (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Med)||Napalm Records||NPR 679 MB||USA & Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|MICP-90094||Delain||Moonbathers (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||Avalon||MICP-90094||Japan||2016||Sell This Version|