- Arranged By – Sir Thomas Beecham (tracks: A1-B1)
- Composed By – Frederick Delius
- Conductor – Sir Thomas Beecham
- Edited By – Sir Thomas Beecham (tracks: A1-B1, B3)
- Engineer – Robert Beckett
- Liner Notes – Felix Aprahamian
- Orchestra – The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Producer – Lawrance Collingwood, Victor Olof
Australian WRC pressing, sourced from original stampers and featuring unique sleeve art. [At least] Two versions exist, one with a predominantly green cover, the other with more brown. It is unknown which was released first. 1959 recording. Text centred across labels.
World Record Club: Registered Office - 605 Camberwell Road, Hartwell, Victoria, 3124.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): 2YEA260
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): 2YEA261
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout - stamped): 2YEA 260
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout - stamped): 2YEA 261