Tracklist Hide Credits
|CD-5||Sames And Opposites||8:04|
|CD-7||Personal Information Waltz||7:12|
|CD-9||Some More Jokes||3:30|
|CD-10||The Jokes With Guitar||13:58|
|CD-11||The Grapes Song||2:42|
|CD-12||The Wisdom Song||3:09|
|CD-13||The Hidden Track||2:15|
|DVD-1||Comedy Central Presents (2004)||20:16|
|DVD-3.1||An Early Gig||2:25|
|DVD-3.2||An Earlier Gig||2:00|
|DVD-4.3||Extremely Short Documentary||1:00|
|DVD-4.4||Sames And Opposites||6:14|
|DVD-5.4||Creep Eating An Ice Cream Pop||1:28|
Featuring – Leo Allen
- Composed By [Songs], Performer [Songs Played By], Producer [Songs] – Demetri Martin
- Drums – Russ "Prom Queen" Dungan*
- Engineer – Steve Rossiter (tracks: CD-1 to CD-13)
- Film Editor [Dvd Editing By] – Hanne Naderson
- Film Technician [Dvd Authoring By] – Riveting Productions
- Illustration [Package Images], Artwork, Typography [Lettering] – Demetri Martin
- Layout [Package] – John Brown (24)
- Producer – Jack Vaughn
- Recorded By – John Burke (6) (tracks: CD-1 to CD-13)
- Vocals [Additional] – Dina Agrapides, Leo Allen, Lillian Martin, Will Forte
Comedy Central Presents has optional commentary and is split into 4 chapters.
5.1 is divided into 13 chapters and 5.2 is divided into 9 chapters.
Select the following on the main menu to access easter eggs:
5.1 = camera, 5.2 = pencil, 5.3 = eraser, 5.4 = skip to title 13.
5.5 is hidden left of Extremely Short Documentary in the Extras menu.
Also, select the medal to see Demetri's report card, or the cassette for 7 songs by Demetri.
On the report card, go right then down then push up on the blue arrow for another easter egg.
CD recorded at the Lakeshore Theater, Chicago in February, 2006. Engineered at Axis Sound.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 24363 00442 6
- ASIN: B000H8RV5W
- Matrix / Runout (CD): Z55609 4 COM2 30044-2 01 M1S4
- Mastering SID Code (CD): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 2U8A
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 4 30044.1.A VC01 M1S5
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI L908
- Mould SID Code (DVD, Rear Facing): IFPI 2UT2
- Mould SID Code (DVD, Forward Facing): IFPI 2UR8