|2||Tides - Pools And Currents||17:28|
|3||Tides - Sea Flight||12:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ode Record Company Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – John Rimmer
- Copyright (c) – Denis Smalley
- Made By – Disctronics B
- Produced At – Studios INA-GRM
- Produced At – University of East Anglia Electroacoustic Studios
- Produced At – Yleisradion Kokeilustudio
- Produced At – Computer Systems Research Group
"Vortex" was commissioned by Tim Souster with funds from the Arts Council of Great Britain.
"Pentes" composed 1974 in the INA-GRM studios, Paris.
"Tides" composed 1984 and realized in the Electroacoustic Music Studio at the University of East Anglia.
"Vortex" composed 1982 at three locations: the Structured Sound Synthesis Project attached to the Computer Systems Research Group at the University of Toronto, the Finnish Radio Experimental Studio, and the Electroacoustic Music Studio at the University of East Anglia.
Liner notes in English, also translated into Japanese.
Published with the assistance of the Queen Elizabeth II Arts Council of New Zealand.
Copyright information on rear cover:
© 1993 John Rimmer
℗ 1993 Ode Record Company Ltd
Copyright information on disc:
℗ 1993 Ode Record Co. Ltd
© 1993 Denis Smalley
Made in Australia by Disctronics
Track duration for track 1 is incorrectly credited on the release as 12:30 - the duration above was taken from a media player.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MADE BY DISCTRONICS B ** CDMANU1433 ** #03