Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||You Seem So Far Away||4:25|
|A3||I Sold My Bones||5:05|
Written By – Kurt Weill
|B2||Cold In Rags||4:06|
- Artwork [Album Cover Painting] – Albert Bierstadt
- Bass, Drums – Mike Pate
- Design [Coat Of Arms] – Marjolaine Sirieix
- Executive Producer – kphb
- Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals, Synthesizer, Drum Machine – Adam Humphreys
- Orchestra, Strings, Piano, Timpani – Penn
- Producer – Denner (2)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Jonathan Doyle
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gabriel Séverin
- Vocals, Melodica, Metallophone, Percussion [Thunder Tube] – Gilles Le Guen*
- Written-By – Denner (2) (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
This LP contains one insert with lyrics, details and an attached download coupon for free mp3s (320kbps) of the entire record.
Original album cover painting by Albert Bierstadt, "Among the Sierra Nevada Mountains, California" (1868), oil on canvas, 72x120 1/8 in.(183x305cm.), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CATHEDRALS IN THE WILD A
- Matrix / Runout: COMBIEN DE MILES À GENOUX ?