|A2||Do The Fence|
|B1||One O'Clock Jump|
|C1||The Pants Story|
|D2||Return Of The Son Of Kontiki|
- Art Direction, Design, Photography – Tom Recchion
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Ace Farren Ford, Ron Stivers
- Mastered By [Original Cassette] – Uncle Microwave
- Remastered By [Re-mastered & Transferred To Digital By] – Joseph Hammer
- Technician [Lp Tracks Partitioned By] – Blackmonk
- Turntables [Phonograph], Composed By, Liner Notes – Dennis Duck
This album was made entirely with a phonograph and records, utilizing skipping and pitch changes for most of the effects.
This is the first time that this release is available in the vinyl format. The pressing is a double LP in a gatefold sleeve with original photos taken by Tom Recchion in the 80s.
Includes an insert with liner notes and recording details.