Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Fly On The Windscreen - Final
Recorded By – Dave Allen*Recorded By [Assistant] – Phil Tennant
|A3||A Question Of Lust||4:20|
|A5||It Doesn't Matter Two||2:50|
|B1||A Question Of Time||4:10|
|B3||Here Is The House||4:15|
|B4||World Full Of Nothing||2:50|
|B5||Dressed In Black||2:32|
- Published By – Grabbing Hands
- Published By – Sonet Publishing
- Produced At – Worldwide International
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Mixed At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Mixed At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Genetic Studios
- Designed At – T&CP Associates
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Spartan
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Pressed By – MPO
- Cover [Covergestaltung] – D.A. Jones*, M. Higenbottam*, M. Atkins*
- Engineer [Assistant - Berlin] – Peter Schmidt
- Engineer [Assistant - London] – Richard Sullivan
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Musician – Alan Wilder, Andrew Fletcher, David Gahan*, Martin Gore*
- Photography By – Brian Griffin (3)
- Photography By [Assistant] – Stuart Graham (3)
- Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode, Gareth Jones
- Written-By – M.L. Gore*
Programmed at Worldwide International.
Recorded & mixed at Westside, London & Hansa, Berlin except "Fly On The Windscreen" recorded at Genetic, re-mixed at Hansa, Berlin.
Covergestaltung at T+CP London
℗+© 1986 Mute Records Limited.
Distributed by Spartan and The Cartel
Track durations not listed on the release.
Some copies came with a "MID" sticker on the front cover.
There is a slight label variation (has different pressing rings visible under the center labels).
Printed in a matte finish cover, however the main image on the front cover has a glossy finish.
With printed inner sleeve.
There are currently 7 UK vinyl versions:
Version 1: Embossed cover, printed inner sleeve - Lyntone pressing.
Version 2: Embossed cover, printed inner sleeve - MPO pressing.
Version 3: Embossed cover, printed inner sleeve - Musitech pressing.
Version 4: Embossed cover, printed inner sleeve - Musitech mastering (Side A), Lyntone pressing (Side B).
Version 5: Plain mat cover and printed inner sleeve with die-cut opening.
Version 6: Plain mat cover with glossy photo, no printed inner sleeve.
Version 7: Plain mat cover with glossy photo & "MID" sticker, printed inner sleeve with die-cut opening, MPO pressing with small inner ring on the center labels. This one.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MPO STUMM 26 A¹ A CLASSIC CASE OF OVER FOCUSING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MPO STUMM 26 B² SO MUCH FOR THE MINIMAL ALBUM
Other Versions (5 of 260) View All
|STUMM 26||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (LP, Album, Emb)||Mute||STUMM 26||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|92 54294||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (Cass, Album)||Sire||92 54294||Canada||1986||Sell This Version|
|C STUMM 26||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (Cass, Album, RE)||Mute||C STUMM 26||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1-25429, 9 25429-1||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (LP, Album, Non)||Sire, Mute, Sire, Mute||1-25429, 9 25429-1||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|145035||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (Cass, Album)||Mute||145035||Chile||1986||Sell This Version|