Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||The Sweetest Condition|
|4||When The Body Speaks
Cello [Solo], Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Knox ChandlerStrings – Natalie Cenovia Cummins*, Joyce Hammann, Leo Grinhauz, Ralph H Farris*, Todd C. Reynolds*
|5||The Dead Of Night|
Percussion – Airto Moreira
|9||I Feel Loved
Percussion – Airto Moreira
|12||I Am You
Drums – Christian Eigner
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Labels Inc.
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Record Company – BMG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Depeche Mode
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Depeche Mode
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands Music Overseas Ltd.
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Santa Barbara Sound Design
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Artwork By [Original Logo Design], Art Direction – Anton Corbijn
- Coordinator [Visual Archive Coordination] – Monica Axelsson
- Engineer – Gareth Jones
- Engineer [London: Assisted By] – Andrew Griffiths (2), Andrew Davies*, Boris Aldridge
- Engineer [New York: Assisted By] – Allissa Myhowich*, James Chang, Jonathan Adler
- Engineer [Santa Barbara: Assisted By] – Lisa Butterworth, Nick Sevilla
- Executive-Producer – Daniel Miller, Steve Fitzmaurice
- Layout, Artwork By [Photo Manipulation] – Form (6)
- Liner Notes – Daniel Miller
- Management – Jonathan Kessler
- Management [Depeche Mode Office] – JD Fanger*
- Mastered By – Bastiaan Kuijt, Simon Heyworth
- Mixed By – Steve Fitzmaurice
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Producer [Original Album] – Mark Bell
- Producer [Pre-Production And Additional Production] – Gareth Jones, Paul Freegard
- Reissue Producer [Co-Producer Collectors Edition] – Paul A. Taylor*, Roland Brown
- Reissue Producer [Collectors Edition] – David Rowntree
- Written-By – Martin Gore*
This 2014 Japanese edition consists of:
- the reissue of the 2001 album on Blu-spec CD2 format (compatible with any CD player), featuring the 2007 remaster;
- an Obi strip;
- a Mini-LP cardboard replica of the original LP outer gatefold sleeve;
- replicas of the original LP inner sleeves;
- a 20-page replica of the 2007 reissue CD booklet, including liner notes and lyrics in English;
- a 12-page black & white booklet with liner notes and lyrics in Japanese;
- a “Blu-spec CD2” information sheet;
- a generic protective inner sleeve for the CD;
- a resealable, clear, protective outer sleeve, featuring a square “Blu-spec CD2” sticker on the front.
℗2007, ©2001, 2007 Depeche Mode/Mute Records Ltd. a BMG company, under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment. Manufactured by Sony Music Labels Inc.
All tracks published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Ltd. except 3, 6, 7, 11, 13 assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Overseas Ltd.
Recorded at RAK and Sarm West, London, Sound Design, Santa Barbara and Electric Lady and Sony Music Studios, New York. Mastered at Super Audio Mastering, Devon.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on Obi strip): 4 547366 214543
- Matrix / Runout: SICP-30544 1 MASTER
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L280
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4577
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 137) View All
|CDSTUMM190||Depeche Mode||Exciter (CD, Album)||Mute||CDSTUMM190||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|CSTUMM190, 7243 8101344||Depeche Mode||Exciter (Cass, Album)||Mute, Mute||CSTUMM190, 7243 8101344||Ukraine||2001||Sell This Version|
|CDMUT 2042 K, CDMUT 2042||Depeche Mode||Exciter (CD, Album)||David Gresham Records, Mute||CDMUT 2042 K, CDMUT 2042||South Africa||2001||Sell This Version|
|CDSTUMM190E||Depeche Mode||Exciter (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||CDSTUMM190E||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|88883751302||Depeche Mode||Exciter (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Music, BMG Rights Management, Mute||88883751302||Australasia||2013||Sell This Version|