Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – Reprise Records
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing
- Produced At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Remixed At – Guerilla Studios
- Remixed At – PWL Studios
- Published By – Emile Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Released in Digipak format in 1992, as an extension of the Box Set One-Three (Singles 1-18). The original releases came in standard slimline cases, in 3 separate box sets. They were titled Depeche Mode Singles 1-6, 7-12 & 13-18. This release was an extension of the Box Sets, and would have been Single #19.
Soon thereafter, Sire/Reprise went on to rerelease all of the singles in Digipak format, that were included in the aforementioned Singles Box Sets, so that one could purchase them separately without buying the original 3 Box Sets.
The reason being that when the original Box Sets were released in the US in 1991, Single #18, "Little 15," was released out of order. This was due to the fact that "Little 15," was never officially released in the UK (it was released in France). Following the sequence of the band's official releases, the correct order was:
"Strangelove," "Never Let Me Down Again," "Behind The Wheel," and then "Little 15."
Here is the original US Box Set sequence (which stopped at #18), continuing on with the subsequent re-releases in Digipak format:
#1-Dreaming Of Me
#3-Just Can't Get Enough
#5-The Meaning Of Love
#6-Leave In Silence
#7-Get The Balance Right
#9-Love In Itself
#10-People Are People
#11-Master And Servant
#13-Shake The Disease
#14-It's Called A Heart
#16-A Question Of Lust
#17-A Question Of Time
#20-Never Let Me Down Again
#21-Behind The Wheel
#22-Everything Counts (Live)
Published by Emile Music ASCAP
Produced at Guillaume Tell, Paris
Blind Mix - Remixed at Guerilla Studios
Pain Mix - Remixed at P.W.L.
Marketed by Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company.
© 1992 Sire Records Company
℗ 1987 Sire Records Company
Made in U.S.A. Mfg by WEA Manufacturing.
From the Sire album Depeche Mode - Music For The Masses.
Issued in a standard Digipak case with a white disc tray.
Variations of US Box Set single #19
1) First Digipak release without SID codes pressed by Specialty Records Corporation (This one)
2) Later Digipak repress with Mould SID code pressed by Specialty Records Corporation
3) Later Digipak repress with SID codes pressed by WEA Mfg. Olyphant
4) J-Card Case reissue with SID codes
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN-13): 0093624032823
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-40328-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 40328-2 SRC+01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 40328-2 SRC+01 M1S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 40328-2 SRC+01 M2S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 1 40328-2 SRC+01 M1S6
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode (Matrix area, Code 39): 11366
Other Versions (5 of 120) View All
|BONG 13||Depeche Mode||Strangelove (7", Single)||Mute||BONG 13||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|2-27777||Depeche Mode||Strangelove (CD, Mini)||Sire, Mute||2-27777||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|PRO-CD-3213||Depeche Mode||Strangelove (Remixes) (CD, Single, Promo)||Sire, Mute||PRO-CD-3213||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|80303, 80 303||Depeche Mode||Strangelove (12", Maxi)||Virgin, Virgin, Mute, Mute||80303, 80 303||France||1987||Sell This Version|
|MUS 719||Depeche Mode||Strangelove (7", Single)||Mute, David Gresham Records||MUS 719||South Africa||1987||Sell This Version|