Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork – Rufus Knightwebb
- Design [Cover & Insert Design] – Anne Bourseleth, Jani Anderson, Sigma6
- Graphics [Additional Graphics Edits] – Sally Geier
- Mastered By, Edited By – Derrick May
- Other [Insert Text] – Scott Sterling
- Other [Sigma6] – Anne Bourseleth, Jani Anderson, William Tigertt
- Photography By – Derrick May
- Producer, Mixed By, Written-By, Mixed By – Derrick May
The human-readable part of the barcode is correct, but the actual bars are invalid and cannot be scanned.
Issued in a double thick "fatboy" jewel case.
Cat# on spine: TMT CD 4
Cat# on discs: TMT CD4
The main artist is billed as Derrick May on the spine, booklet, and tray inlay. Secondary main artist credits for Rythim Is Rythim
and Mayday appear on the front and back of the booklet, as well as the tray inlay.
The tracklisting shown on the release contains a number of errors for disc 1:
Parentheses are missing from the title of track 3, "Another Kaos (Beyond Kaos)".
"Beyond Kaos" is listed as track 6 but is actually appended to track 5.
"Another 'Rest'" and "The Dance" are listed as tracks 7 & 8 but are actually sequenced together in track 6.
"A Little Spaced Out", "Daymares", and "It Is What It Is" are listed as tracks 9, 10 & 11, but are actually tracks 7, 8 & 9.
The reprise at the end of "It Is What It Is" is sequenced as track 10, and is unlisted.
Track 11 is unlisted.
Track 14, "R-Theme", contains a 0:20 unlisted track prior to the start of the song.
The tracklisting shown on the release for disc 2 also contains errors:
Track 3, "Phantom (A Relic Mix)", is listed as tracks 3 &4, "Phantom" & "A Relic Mix".
"Kaotic Harmony", "More Phantom", "Salsa Life" and "Nude Photo" are listed as tracks 5 to 8, but are actually tracks 4 to 7.
"The Beginning" is listed as track 9, but actually spans both tracks 8 & 9.
Parentheses are missing from the title of "Another Relic (From The Relics)".
Tracks 12 & 13 are listed with the mix titles offset by a dash instead of in parentheses.
Surface noise indicates "R-Theme" was mastered from vinyl.
Mastered and edited in Detroit.
All songs published by Transmat/MayDay/ZombaMusic/BMI
Copyright : 1997 ©Transmat/Fragile Records-Detroit
Distributed by Proper Sales & Dist./Never Records Group
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 04447-0004-2 7
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): *TMTCD4* IFPI L791 159255-2C1-7317-A
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): *TMTCD4* IFPI L792 159256-2C1-7317-A
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L791
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L792
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 2D2G
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 2D2W
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|TMT2D||Derrick May||Innovator (29xFile, MP3, Comp, RE, 320)||R & S Records||TMT2D||Europe||2013|
|516.3002.23||Derrick May||Innovator (2xCD, Comp)||PIAS France||516.3002.23||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SRCS 7980~1||Derrick May||Innovator (2xCD, Comp)||Sony Records||SRCS 7980~1||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|TMT CD 4||Derrick May||Innovator (2xCD, Comp)||Transmat||TMT CD 4||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|TMT-2 CD||Derrick May||Innovator (2xCD, Comp, Box)||Transmat, R & S Records||TMT-2 CD||UK & Europe||1998||Sell This Version|