Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Farm Bust Blues||10:48|
|B1||(You've Got Your) Head On Right||3:02|
|B2||Dust My Blues
Written-By – Elmore James
|B4||Mellow Pot Blues||5:11|
- Artwork [Back Cover], Layout – Raymond Appleman, Steve Purdy
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Jack Andrews (11)
- Band [Devil's Kitchen Is], Bass, Slide Guitar, Vocals – Bob Laughton
- Band [Devil's Kitchen Is], Drums – Steve Sweigart
- Band [Devil's Kitchen Is], Lead Guitar, Vocals – Robbie Stokes
- Band [Devil's Kitchen Is], Rhythm Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Brett Champlin
- Mastered By – SPGII*
- Producer – Steve Purdy
- Producer [Ass't.] – Trent Purdy
Includes a glossy card with the poster art for the Family Dog shows with Big Brother & the Holding Co. & Kaleidoscope.
Restoration & Re-mastering: Screwloose Studios, Tucson, Az.
Special thanks to: Brett Champlin for all his assistance in putting this project together and all the materials he furnished, and, of course, the Meal Ticket.
All songs on this album with the exception of B2 published by Old Kitchen Music.
For the history of this great band, tons of picture and lots of great stories, please go to: www.devilskitchenband.com
A1, B1, B2, B5 recorded 1968, Sierra Sound Studio, San Francisco
A2, A3, B4: recorded 1969, Family Dog Ballroom, San Francisco
B3 recorded 1969, Nourse Auditorium, San Francisco
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 1103X51-A A+R SPGII
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 1103X51-B