Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – 1750 Arch Studios
- Cover [Cover Design], Illustration – Naomie Kremer
- Engineer – Bob Shumaker*
- Executive-Producer – Larry Ochs
- Liner Notes – Richard Zvonar
- Mastered By – Phil Brown
- Music By – Diamanda Galas*, Richard Zvonar
- Other [Metalanguage Brain Trust] – Greg Goodman, Henry Kaiser
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Craig Street
- Photography By [Front Cover] – TJ Eng
This edition has a yellow label with black letters.
Some copies came with a label catalog insert.
Side A recorded Feb., 1984 at 1750 Arch Studios, Berkeley, Ca.
Side B recorded Oct., 1981 at KOPN, Columbia, Missouri, on the Ionizations Concert Series with funding from the National Endowment for the Arts & Missouri Arts Council.
An extreme bass setting for Side A (and a high volume setting on both sides) is recommended.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ML 119B 17865(3)
- Matrix / Runout: ML 119A 17864(3)