|A1||Celulitis Popular A01||1:11|
|A2||Celulitis Popular A02||5:49|
|A3||Celulitis Popular A03||5:31|
|A4||Celulitis Popular A04||3:22|
|A5||Celulitis Popular A05||2:03|
|A6||Celulitis Popular A06||2:54|
|B1||Celulitis Popular B01||0:13|
|B2||Celulitis Popular B02||6:34|
|B3||Celulitis Popular B03||1:49|
|B4||Celulitis Popular B04||3:55|
|B5||Celulitis Popular B05||3:35|
|B6||Celulitis Popular B06||4:36|
- Artwork [Colour Inlay] – Mari Reijnders
- Artwork [Drawing] – Dick Verdult / Dick El Demasiado*
- Artwork [Miniscule Flyer] – Dick Verdult
- Artwork [Overall Lay-Out And Labels] – Erik Vermeulen (2)
- Booking, Executive-Producer – Julio Lozano
- Engineer – Bob Drake (tracks: B6)
- Mastered By – Pieter Kloos
- Mixed By – Bob de Wit
- Recorded By – Dick El Demasiado (tracks: B6)
- Voice – Andres Landero (2) (tracks: A1), Beti Lopez (tracks: B1), Pastor Without Microphone (tracks: B5)
- Written-By – Dick El Demasiado
They are all called Celulitis Popular.
The number serves to identify them.
These tracks represent a live-session and are mostly live-recordings or based on them.
Celulitis B06 stands out, not only in characteristics but also in procedure:
the song was recorded by Dick El Demasiado in Archangelsk (Actic Northern Russia) at 27 degrees below Zero with musicians of the folkgroup Spolochi.
This vinyl is an initiative and product of Zesde Kolonne / ArtspaceFlipside, Eindhoven.
Includes stamped decal (minuscule flyer)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 93337 1A 072
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 93337 1B 072