Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Epitaph Europe
- Manufactured By – Epitaph Europe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epitaph Europe
- Copyright (c) – Epitaph Europe
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100420970-0101
- Published By – Relapse Release Music
- Published By – Rykomusic
- Published By – Mal Di Gola
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Songs
- Engineered At – Portrait Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Showplace Studios
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Designed At – Metro/Sea
- Bass – Liam Wilson (2)
- Booking [Europe] – Jim Morewood, Mean Fiddler
- Booking [U.S.] – Evolution Talent*, Sandi Schaffer
- Design – Nick Pritchard
- Drums, Percussion, Keyboards [Keys] – Chris Pennie
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Chris Badami
- Guitar – Brian Benoit
- Guitar, Keyboards [Keys] – Benjamin Weinman
- Keyboards [Keys], Sampler [Samples] – Adam Doll
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Aaron D. Rosenberg*
- Management – Anti-Firm Mgt.
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By – Steve Evetts
- Performer [Performed By] – Mike Patton, The Dillinger Escape Plan
- Producer – Benjamin Weinman, Chris Pennie, Mike Patton
- Voice, Sampler, Percussion – Mike Patton
- Written-By – Mike Patton (tracks: 1 to 3), The Dillinger Escape Plan (tracks: 1 to 3)
"Come to Daddy" © 1997 Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Dillinger's publishing info: Relapse Release Music (ASCAP), administered by Rykomusic (ASCAP).
Mike Patton's publishing info: Mal Di Gola (ASCAP).
Engineered @ Portrait Recording Studios, Lincoln Park NJ.
Mixed @ Show Place Studios, Dover NJ.
Mastered @ West West Side Studios, Tenafly NJ.
Design @ metrosea.com
Legal representation for Greenberg Traurig LLP Entertainment.
© & ℗ 2002 Epitaph Europe
Manufactured and distributed by Epitaph Europe.
Released in jewel case.
The CD insert comes in two parts. The outer part folds over the inner part which can be reversed to alter the CD cover.
Track 4 is an Aphex Twin cover.
This release includes enhanced content in the form of a video (in .mpg format) which is not mentioned anywhere on the release. The video states "Epitaph Records presents...an album by Dillinger Escape Plan featuring Mike Patton" and is a compilation of short clips of the band and Mike Patton in the studio during the recording process.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 714092 665826
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC IFPI L555 A0100420970-0101 15 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Y5
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Rights Society (Tracks 1 to 3): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Track 4): BMI
- Label Code: LC02576
- Price Code: 081P
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|86658-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton - Irony Is A Dead Scene (CD, EP, Enh)||Epitaph||86658-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|BUDDYHEAD 011||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton - Irony Is A Dead Scene (12", EP, Num, TP)||Buddyhead||BUDDYHEAD 011||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|86658-2, 99998-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton - Irony Is A Dead Scene (CD, EP, Promo)||Epitaph, Epitaph||86658-2, 99998-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|E86658-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton - Irony Is A Dead Scene (CD, EP)||Epitaph||E86658-2||Australia||2002||Sell This Version|
|6658-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton||The Dillinger Escape Plan With Mike Patton - Irony Is A Dead Scene (CD, EP, Enh, RE)||Epitaph||6658-2||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|