- Executive-Producer – Robert Caisley
- Film Director [Directed By] – Chris Fitz-Gibbon
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Keith Walker
- Musician [The Divinyls Are] – Charlie Drayton*, Christina Amphlett, Jerome Smith (4), Lee Borkman, Mark McEntee
- Technician [Executive Technical Producer] – Michael Fitzpatrick (7)
Launching the show with the early hit "Boys in Town", the band play their biggest, and most controversial single, "I Touch Myself", before powering through Oz rock folklore on songs like "I'll Make You Happy", "Only Lonely" and "Pleasure and Pain".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9322225035102