- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Baritone Saxophone – Bill Graham (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Bass – Al McKibbon (tracks: A1 to A6), Lou Hackney (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Drums – Al Jones (tracks: B1 to B4), Joe Harris (3) (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Piano – John Lewis (2) (tracks: A1 to A6), Wade Legge (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trumpet – Dizzy Gillespie (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Vocals – Joe Carroll (tracks: B1 to B4)
The first side recorded at the Carnegie Hall NYC, September 29, 1947 with John Lewis Al McKibbon & Joe Harris.
The second side recorded in Paris Salle Pleyel [09/02/53] with Dizzy playing alongside Bill Graham Wadde Legge Lou Hackney Al Jones & Joe Carroll.
The set from Diz's big band concert has been reissued variously on the following releases:
Black Deuce unnumbered;
Birdland BLP 425;
Savoy SJL 1177;
Roost RLP 2234, RLP 2257;
Vogue (F) DP 08;
Charlie Parker PLP 512;
Natural Organic 7000.