|A1||More Fact Than Figure||4:33|
|A2||A Way Of Life||4:45|
|A3||Tangerine Rabbit Jam||4:10|
- Bass – Henry Osborne*
- Cover [Art] – Nigel Harris
- Drums, Keyboards, Twelve-String Guitar, Voice – Chuck Oken, Jr.
- Drums, Keyboards, Vibraphone, Percussion – Andy Frankel
- Guitar – Gayle Ellett (tracks: B), John Glass (tracks: A1 to A4), Mike Henderson (2)
- Layout – Alan Freeman
- Recorded By – Loren Nerell (tracks: B), Rick Cucuzza (tracks: A1 to A4), Rychard Cox* (tracks: B)
Side B is a live improvisational track 8-track recording (no overdubs!) left over from "The Ritual Continues" sessions, circa early 1987. Mixed down in September 1988 for this release.
Much thanks to Andy, John and A. & S. Freeman.
The licence for this release was coordinated by Chuck Oken Jr.
Standard cassette case with laser printed insert and colour photo sticker attached to front.
Original first 50 copies came with a blue print on white card insert (this).
Later copies (quantity unknown) came with black print on brown paper insert.
Some tracks from this release are duplicated on other albums, but Walkabout is/was unique.