- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cuneiform Records
- Copyright (c) – Djam Karet
- Recorded At – The Vault (9)
- Mixed At – The Vault (9)
- Recorded At – Green Street
- Mixed At – Green Street
- Recorded At – Foggy Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – Foggy Mountain Studios
- Edited At – Green Street
- Made By – DOCdata New England
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Slide Guitar, Percussion, Percussion [Electronic], Synth, Sounds [Field Recordings], Effects – Mike Henderson (2)
- Artwork, Design [CD Design], Layout – Bill Ellsworth
- Bass, Percussion – Henry J. Osborne
- Drums, Percussion, Synth – Chuck Oken, Jr.
- Electric Guitar, Mellotron, Organ, Synth, Sounds [Field Recordings], Effects – Gayle Ellett
- Guest, Cello – Dion Sorell (tracks: 6)
- Guest, Synth [Oberheim] – Loren Nerell (tracks: 4, 10)
- Mastered By – SAE Mastering
- Producer, Composed By, Performer – Djam Karet
100 hand-numbered copies of this release were sold through the band's website at the time of release. These copies were signed by all four members.
Packaged in a standard jewel case with clear tray and 6-page accordion-style booklet.
Booklet: Digitally recorded and mixed between April 2000 and December 2000 at The Vault, Green Street, and Foggy Mountain Studios. Digitally assembled and edited at Green Street Studios. Mellotron provided by Greg Walker/Syn-phonic.
Back of tray card and CD label:
© 2001 Djam Karet
℗ 2001 Cuneiform Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 45775 01492 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 045775014920
- Matrix / Runout: RUNE 149 <01> DOCData New England
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L761
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1Z07
- Rights Society: BMI