- Recorded At – Moat Studio
- Cover [Cover Art] – Barry Piggott
- Directed By – Nicholas Briggs (2)
- Sound Designer [Sound Design], Music By – ERS (4)
- Voice Actor [Evelyn] – Maggie Stables (tracks: 2 to 24, 29 to 50)
- Voice Actor [The Doctor] – Colin Baker (4) (tracks: 2 to 24, 29 to 50)
- Written-By – Jacqueline Rayner (tracks: 2 to 14), Joseph Lidster (tracks: 29 to 38), Paul Cornell (tracks: 39 to 50), Robert Shearman (tracks: 15 to 25)
Sometimes, a Time Lord's life can be quite hectic.
Four one-part stories:
1. 100 BC
The Doctor and Evelyn arrive in Rome, 101 BC, approximately, October. They meet a young lady of 19, Aurelia. She mentions her husband - Julius Caesar. Evelyn is excited, but her excitement soon turns to confusion. Surely you can't heal a wound in time with just a bit of sticking plaster?
2. My Own Private Wolfgang
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Born in 1756, a veritable wunderkind - playing music for the crowned heads of Europe as an infant, composing by the time he was five years old. But it's tempting to wonder whether his amazing longevity has overshadowed his creative genius - would Mozart's music be better respected, maybe, if he'd died as a young man? Would he be a legend of music, rather than of scientific curiosity, if he'd never lived to compose the film score for the remake of The Italian Job?
3. Bedtime Story
Once upon a time... Jacob Williams is going to tell the tale of Sleeping Beauty but he realises he has told that one too many times so, instead, tells of how he once met this man called the Doctor... It's a tale of love and death and a family with a terrifying secret…
4. The 100 Days Of The Doctor
Someone has assassinated the Doctor. And he only has 100 days to find out who did it.
Extras: Behind-the-scenes interviews with members of the cast.
Digital content is not available for sale or trade on Discogs.