|B5||Fly 4 Free||4:09|
- Copyright (c) – Fire Works Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Sur Records
- Published By – Discos CNR de Chile Ltda.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Recorded At – Akustik Studios
- Mixed At – Akustik Studios
- Mastered At – Clio Masterización
- Art Direction – Marcos Lorca
- Bass – Sandro Trabucco
- Co-producer – Fire Works Music, Music Machine Production
- Composed By – Del Shannon (tracks: B3), Dogma (26) (tracks: A1 to A6, B1, B2 & B4 to B8), Max Crook (tracks: B3)
- Drums, Drum Programming – Sebastian Rojas
- Executive-Producer – Fire Works Music
- Guest, Backing Vocals – Anton Reisenegger (tracks: B6), Rodrigo Cuadra (tracks: B6)
- Guest, Backing Vocals [Extra] – Elisa Montes (tracks: B1, B3 & B5), Mauricio Almazán (tracks: A4 & B4)
- Guest, Backing Vocals [Gospel] – Daniela Aleui (tracks: A2)
- Guest, Piano – Antonio Godoy (tracks: B1)
- Guest, Violin – Diego Fontecilla (tracks: B8)
- Guitar – Lucas Yaksic
- Mastered By – Joaquín García
- Photography By [Band] – Alberto Texido, Arturo Ortega (2), Claudio Bergamin
- Photography By [Cover] – Claudio Bergamin
- Producer, Arranged By [Fixed By] – Dogma (26), Mariano Pavéz
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Marcelo Mollinedo, Yussef Avid
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mariano Pavéz
- Vocals, Guitar, Talkbox – Gabriel Almazán
Mastered at Clio Studios by Joaquín García 26.01.2K.
Track B3 Runaway (Y2K) is a Del Shannon's cover (BUG Music Group).
*Elisa Montes appears courtesy of Emi Music Publishing Chile S.A..
Note 1: "Listening is good. Understanding is better".
Note 2: This LP is dedicated to the memory of Carlos Véliz (RIP).
© 2000 Fire Works Music ℗ 2000 Big Sur Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5099701397842
- Barcode (Text): 5 099701 397842