Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Saint Thomas Center
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Hacienda
- Mixed At – Studio Hacienda
- Mastered At – Studio Hacienda
- Licensed From – Varèse Sarabande
- Manufactured By – Colosseum Schallplatten GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros.
- Composed By, Conductor, Producer, Sequenced By [Synthesizers], Performer [Synthesizers] – Don Davis (4)
- Contractor [Choral] – Sally Stevens
- Contractor [Orchestra] – David Sabee
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Central Coast Copying Service
- Executive-Producer – Robert Townson
- Guitar – Jason Miller
- Mixed By [Music Scoring Mixer] – Armin Steiner
- Orchestrated By – Don Davis (4), Erik Lundborg, Ira Hearshen
- Other [Executives In Charge Of Music For Warner Bros.] – Doug Frank, Gary Lemel
- Percussion – Mark Zimoski
- Recorded By [Synthesizers], Mixed By [Synthesizers], Mastered By – Larry Mah
- Score Editor [Assistant Music Editor] – Barbara McDermott, Brenda Heins
- Score Editor [Music Editor] – Joe E. Rand
Choir Recorded at O'Henry Studios, Burbank, CA.
Synthesizers Recorded and Mixed at Hacienda Studio.
Mastered at Hacienda Studio.
Special Thanks to Joel Silver, William Malone, Mark Mitchell, Dan Grachiolo, Doug Frank, Gary Lemel, Keith Zajic, Debi Streeter, Lisa Margolis, Dane Davis, Cheryl Tiano, Michael Gorfaine, Sam Schwartz, Morley Sobo, Arthur Becker, Ronni Chasen, Joyce McBride, Megan, Kamyla and Coleman.
℗© 1999 Warner Bros.
Manufactured for Europe under license from Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc., U.S.A. by Colosseum Schallplatten GmbH, Germany.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 005939 608828
- Matrix / Runout: CVS 6088.2 P+O-45069-A2 10-99
- Rights Society: BMI / GEMA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L962
- Label Code: LC 06088
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|302 066 088 2||Don Davis (4)||House On Haunted Hill - Original Motion Picture Score (CD, Album)||Varèse Sarabande||302 066 088 2||US||1999||Sell This Version|