|B3||Everybody Loves Me, Baby||3:37|
- Arranged By – Don McLean, Lee Hays
- Arranged By [Strings] – Ed Freeman
- Bass – Robbie Rothstein*
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Tom Flye (tracks: B5)
- Drums, Percussion – Roy Markowitz
- Electric Guitar – David Spinoza* (tracks: A1)
- Electric Piano – Ray Colcord
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Guitar, Banjo, Vocals – Don McLean
- Marimba, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Mike Mainieri
- Other [Assisted By] – Dan Turbeville, Trevor Veitch, W. 44th Street Rhythm & Noise Choir, The
- Photography By [Cover], Design – George S. Whiteman*
- Piano – Paul Griffin (tracks: A1), Warren Bernhardt (tracks: A4)
- Producer – Ed Freeman
- Written-By – Don McLean (tracks: A1 to B5), Traditional (tracks: B6)
Recorded May - June, 1971
"The Rainbow Collection"
Dedicated to Buddy Holly
Side A is labeled as "One Side"
Side B is labeled as "Another Side"
Manufactured and distributed in Canada under license by Capitol Records - EMI Of Canada Ltd.
Other Versions (5 of 127) View All
|UAS-5535||Don McLean||American Pie (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAS-5535||US||1971||Sell This Version|
|UAS 29285||Don McLean||American Pie (LP, Album, RE)||Liberty||UAS 29285||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|8E 072-93 703||Don McLean||American Pie (LP)||United Artists Records||8E 072-93 703||Portugal||1971||Sell This Version|
|4M 036-93703||Don McLean||American Pie (LP, Album)||Liberty||4M 036-93703||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|UAS 29285, 1A 062-93703||Don McLean||American Pie (LP, Album)||United Artists Records, United Artists Records||UAS 29285, 1A 062-93703||Netherlands||1979||Sell This Version|