|B3||Woman Of The World||6:55|
- Copyright (c) – UAR, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Published By – Alruby Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Produced For – Sky High Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Manufactured By – Longines Symphonette Society
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Art Direction, Photography By [Cover] – Mike Salisbury
- Bass [Fender] – Chuck Rainey
- Clavinet, Trumpet – Fonce Mizell
- Congas – King Errisson
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chuck Davis, John Arias*
- Engineer [Recording] – John Mills (2)
- Engineer [Remix] – Chuck Davis, John Arias*, John Mills (2)
- Executive-Producer – George Butler
- Flute – Roger Glenn
- Guitar – David T. Walker
- Legal – Joseph Porter III*
- Percussion – Stephanie Spruill
- Photography By [Liner] – Norman Seeff
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Jerry Peters
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor – Larry Mizell
- Synthesizer [Arp] – Fred Perren*
- Technician [Electronic Consultant] – Reggie Andrews
- Technician [Technical Director] – Chuck Davis
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Vocals [Solo] – Donald Byrd
- Vocals, Arranged By [Vocals] – Fonce Mizell, Fred Perren*, Larry Mizell
- Written-By – Edward Gordon (tracks: B3), Larry Mizell
BN-LA140-F on the front and back cover, and inside gatefold
SMAS 95710 on the labels
BN-LA140-F-0598 on the jacket spine (top)
95710 on the jacket spine (bottom)
Published by Alruby Music, Inc. (ASCAP) except B3 Published by Jobete Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
Produced, Arranged & Conducted for Sky High Productions, Inc.
Recording Date: June 13, 14 & 15, 1973.
Recorded at: Sound Factory, Hollywood, California.
Mastered at: Mastering Lab, Hollywood, California.
A1 title is incorrectly printed as "Lansana's Priestress" on cover
©UAR, Inc. [top-left front cover]
©℗MCMLXXIII United Artists Records, Inc. • Manufactured by United Artists Records, Inc. [back cover and inside gatefold]
℗ 1973 United Artists Records, Inc.
Mfg. by Longines Symphonette [labels]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): Smas-1-95710
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): Smas-2-95710
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): SMAS 1 95710 R1#¹
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): SMAS 2 95710 R1#¹
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides' runouts, stamped): 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|BN-LA140-F||Donald Byrd||Street Lady (LP, Album, Gat)||Blue Note||BN-LA140-F||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|BN-LA140-F||Donald Byrd||Street Lady (LP, Album, Club, Gat)||Blue Note||BN-LA140-F||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|b1 7243 8 53923 1 3||Donald Byrd||Street Lady (LP, Album)||Blue Note||b1 7243 8 53923 1 3||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|BST 84 439 I, BN-LA140-F||Donald Byrd||Street Lady (LP, Album, Gat)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BST 84 439 I, BN-LA140-F||Germany||1974||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-65750||Donald Byrd||Street Lady (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Blue Note||TOCP-65750||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|