Donny Hathaway - Supervised By Quincy Jones – Come Back Charleston Blue (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A5.1||Hearse To Graveyard||2:46|
|A5.2||Switch "Charleston Blue"||0:32|
|B1.1||Come Back Basie||2:37|
|B1.3||Gravedigger Jones & Coffin Ed's Funeral||3:00|
|B2||Little Ghetto Boy
Engineer – Jimmy DouglassProducer – Arif Mardin, Jerry WexlerWritten-By – Earl DeRouen, Edward Howard
|B3.1||Hail To The Queen||0:21|
|B3.2||Drag Queen Chase||0:48|
|B6.2||Come Back Charleston Blue
Vocals [Joined By] – Margie JosephWords By – Al Cleveland, Quincy Jones
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mixed At – A&R Studios
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Kuumba-W.B. Music
"Come Back Charleston Blue" - A Samuel Goldwyn, Jr. Production - Starring Godfrey Cambridge as Gravedigger Jones, Raymond St. Jacques as Coffin Ed Johnson - Introducing Jonelle Allen - Music Composed And Conducted By Donny Hathaway - Supervised by Quincy Jones - Screenplay by Bontche Schweig and Peggy Elliot - Based upon "The Heat's On" by Chester Himes - Produced by Samuel Golwyn, Jr. - Directed by Mark Warren - Technicolor - From Warner Bros. A Warner Communications Company.
"Little Ghetto Boy" was recorded at Atlantic Recording Studio, New York, N.Y.
All other selections in this album were recorded at A&R Studios, New York, NY.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ST-C-722579RI
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ST-C-722580RI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched): ST-C 722579 BBB-I-II ATIMP PR D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched): ST-C 722580 BBB-I ATIMP PR D