- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Doors Music Co.
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Recorded At – The Doors Workshop
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – BB58821
- Art Direction, Design – David Gorman, Hackmart, Inc., Zachariah Mattheus
- Bass – Jerry Scheff
- Drums – John Densmore
- Executive-Producer – Jac Holzman
- Guitar – Robby Krieger
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Wendell Hamick
- Piano, Organ – Ray Manzarek
- Producer – The Doors
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Liner Notes – Bruce Botnick
- Rhythm Guitar – Marc Benno (tracks: A3, A4, B2)
- Supervised By, Management – Jeffrey Jampol
- Vocals – Jim Morrison
180-gram LPs in a gatefold sleeve.
All music previously unreleased.
Side D is laser-etched featuring the album lyrics. The sticker on the cover incorrectly states that the etching is of the original 'Electric woman'.
The laquers were cut at Bernie Grundman Mastering in Hollywood, CA under the direct supervision of original Doors producer/engineer Bruce Botnick and Elektra Records founder Jac Holzman.
Rhino catalog # from inner groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 81227 97557 9
- Label Code: LC 02982
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): RI-528723-A RE-1 20117.1(3) BB58821-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): RI-528723-B 19998.2(2) BB58821-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): RI-528723-C 19998.3(3) BB58821-02 C