Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Woman Of The Ghetto||7:35|
|A3||Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
Written-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
|B1||Pick Up The Pieces||3:36|
|B2||Please Come Back
Written-By – Duke*
|B4||To Chicago With Love
Written-By – Howard*
|B5||A Little Bit Of Your Love
Written-By – Gamble-Huff*
|B6||Full Time Woman
Written-By – Stuart*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Scepter Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – North American Music Industries
- Published By – Chevis Publishing
- Published By – Famous Music (3)
- Published By – Stone Agate Music Division
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music
- Published By – Contempo Music
- Published By – Carlin Music
- Published By – Assorted Music
- Published By – Wilderness Music
- Published By – Jondora Music
℗ 1975 Scepter Records, Inc.
A1: Chevis Publishing/BMI
A2: Famous Music/ASCAP
A3: Stone Agate Music Division/BMI
B1: Screen Gems-Columbia Music/BMI
B2: Contempo Music/Carlin Music
B3, B5: Assorted Music/BMI
B4: Wilderness Music/BMI
B6: Jondora Music/BMI
A3 misspelled "Love Is Here And Now Your Gone" on sleeve.
Although sleeve states "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.", this is a legacy credit from the original UK artwork, and not applicable to this release.
'Woman Of The Ghetto' was originally composed for Marlena Shaw and released on the LP 'The Spice Of Life 'in 1970.
'Pick Up The Pieces' is a very common soul classic and was also sung by Mavis Staples 1969, Johnnie Taylor 1976 ...and many more.
'To Chicago With Love'was a hymn over chicago and originally sung by Connie Smith.
'Full Time Woman' was originally recorded by Alice Stuart for her 1970 LP release under the same title.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout area): SPS-5124-A-1A [anvil] D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout area): [anvil] SPS-5124-B-1A D
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|CLP 519||Doris Duke||Woman (LP, Album)||Contempo||CLP 519||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|ZLP-3005||Doris Duke||Woman (LP, Album)||Zafiro, Scepter Records||ZLP-3005||Spain||1977||Sell This Version|
|ZLP-3005||Doris Duke||Woman (LP, Album, Promo)||Zafiro, Scepter Records||ZLP-3005||Spain||1977||Sell This Version|
|23-135, UXP-673-CN||Doris Duke||Woman (LP, Album)||Contempo, Contempo||23-135, UXP-673-CN||Japan||1976||Sell This Version|
|SPS 5124||Doris Duke||Woman (LP)||Contempo, Scepter Records||SPS 5124||US||1975||Sell This Version|