|A1-1||Introduction: An Exciting Piece Of Paper - Accents||26:35|
|A1-2||From "Life, The Universe, And Everything": Arthur And The Irrational Sofa - Lords Cricket Ground|
|B1-1||From "Life, The Universe, And Everything": Lords Cricket Ground (Cont.) - Somebody Else's Problem||25:01|
|B1-2||From "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy": Vogon Poetry - Airlock|
|C1-1||From: "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy": An Untenable Position For A Whale||22:13|
|C1-2||Interlude: Hotblack Desiato|
|C1-3||From: "The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe": Disaster Area|
|C1-4||From: "Life, The Universe, And Everything": Agrajag And The Cathedral Of Hate|
|D1-1||From: "Life, The Universe, And Everything": Agrajag And The Cathedral Of Hate (Cont.)||17:42|
|D1-2||From: "Life, The Universe, And Everything": Marvin And The Frogstar Battle Robot|
- Recorded At – Almeida Theatre
- Coordinator [Production, Dove Audio] – Stefan Rudnicki
- Cover [Illustration, Dove Audio] – Kai Krause
- Directed By – Neil Davies (3)
- Executive Producer [Dove Audio] – Deborah Raffin, Michael Viner
- Performer – Douglas Adams
- Producer – Robin Barty-King
- Production Manager [Dove Audio] – Karen Silverman
- Written By – Douglas Adams
Recorded Live at the Almeida Theatre, London, England, on August 22, 1995.
Although "Dish of the Day" is listed as one of the tracks on the back cover, it is not presented on this recording.
Produced by The Digital Village, ©1995.
Total Playing Time [per packaging]: Approximately 90 Minutes
Track timings entered from my recordings of the tapes to CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Barcode 1 [Printed]): 9 780787 108960
- Barcode (Barcode 2 [Printed]): 0 22917 43740 3
- Other (ISBN): 0-7871-0896-0