Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Chronic (Intro)
Written-By – Colin Wolfe, Dr. Dre, Snoop*
|A2||Fuck With Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')
Written-By – Colin Wolfe, Dr. Dre, Snoop*
|A3||Let Me Ride||4:21|
|A4||The Day The Niggaz Took Over||4:33|
|A5||Nuthin' But A "G" Thang
Written-By – Snoop*
Written-By – Colin Wolfe, Daz*, Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg, Snoop*
|A7||Lil' Ghetto Boy||5:27|
|B1||A Nigga Witta Gun||3:52|
|B3||The $20 Sack Pyramid||2:58|
Written-By – Colin Wolfe, Dr. Dre, RBX
|B6||The Doctor's Office
Written-By – Dr. Dre, Jewell*, Kevin Lewis*, Rage*
|B7||Stranded On Death Row||4:47|
|B8||The Roach (The Chronic Outro)||4:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Published By – Ain't Nuthin' Goin' On But Fu-kin'
- Recorded At – Death Row Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- A&R [A&R Director] – John McClain
- Art Direction, Design – Kimberly Holt*, Unleashed (2)
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards [Bass Keyboard] – Colin Wolfe
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Kimberly Brown (2)
- Drum Programming – Dat Nigga Daz (tracks: B2), Dr. Dre (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B8)
- Drums [Live Drums] – Cheron Moore (tracks: B8)
- Effects [Live L.A. Riot Scenes Provided By] – Matthew McDaniels (tracks: A4, A7)
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Willie Will
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Bernie Grundman
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Greg (Gregski) Royal*
- Executive-Producer – Suge Knight
- Flute, Saxophone [Sax] – Katisse Buckingham
- Guitar – Chris Clairmont, Eric (The Drunk) Borders*
- Keyboards – Colin Wolfe, Dr. Dre, Justin Reinhardt
- Management – Suge Knight
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Chris (The Glove) Taylor*, Dr. Dre, Greg (Gregski) Royal*
- Performer – B.J.*, Big Tittie Nickie, Bushwick Bill, That Nigga Daz*, Emmage, Jewell*, Kurupt, Lady Levi, Nate Dogg, RBX, Ruben From Po, Broke, & Lonely*, Samara (2), Snoop*, D.O.C.*, Rage*, Warren "G"*
- Photography By – Daniel Jordan (4)
- Producer – Dr. Dre
All songs published by: Ain't Nuthin' Goin' On But Fu_kin' (ASCAP).
"Let Me Ride" contains a sample of "Mothership Connection" written by G. Clinton, B. Collins, B. Worrell and published by Warner Chappell Music (BMI).
"Nuthin' But A "G" Thang" contains a sample of "I Wanna Do Something Freaky To You" written by L. Hayward and published by Jim-Edd Music (BMI).
"Lil' Ghetto Boy" contains a sample of "Little Ghetto Boy" written by E. DeRouen, E. Howard performed by Donny Hathaway and published by Warner Bros. Music Corp. (ASCAP).
"A Nigga Witta Gun" contains a sample of "Master Pian" written by R. Bell, K. Bell, D. White, W. Beckett, M. Cheek, C. Cheek, D. Duarte, K. Lassite, R. Wright and published by Warner Chappell and
"Big Sir Sweet" written by J. Hammond and published by Charliz Music (BMI).
"Lyrical Gangbang" contains a sample of "Valdez In The Country" written by D. Hathaway, performed by The Nite Lighters and published by Warner Chappell (ASCAP).
"Stranded On Death Row" contains a sample of "Do Your Thing" written by I. Hayes and published by Rondor Music (BMI).
"The Roach" contains a sample of "P-Funk (Wants to Get Funked up)" written by G. Clinton, B. Collins, B. Worrell and published by Warner Chappell Music (BMI).
Check Out Rhythm Rock Live "Birth Of A Nation 4-29-92"
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
℗© 1992 Interscope Records.
Printed On Recycled Paper.
℗ + © 1992 Interscope Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7567-92233-1 9
- Barcode (String): 075679223319
- Other (Distribution code): CA 319
- Label Code: LC 6406
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 4 WMME Alsdorf 756 792233-1-A Hü
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): Hü 7 WMME Alsdorf 756 792233-1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792233-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched lightly): 4 Hü
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792233-1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched lightly): Hü 7
Other Versions (5 of 87) View All
|P1 57128||Dr. Dre||The Chronic (LP, Album)||Interscope Records, Death Row Records (2), Priority Records||P1 57128||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|WIA-CD-21012||Dr. Dre||The Chronic Re-Lit & From The Vault (CD, Album, RM + DVD-V)||WIDEawake, Death Row Records (2)||WIA-CD-21012||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|DRR 63001-2||Dr. Dre||The Chronic (CD, Album, Enh, RE, RM, Cle)||Death Row Records (2)||DRR 63001-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|P2 57128||Dr. Dre||The Chronic (CD, Album, Lon)||Death Row Records (2), Interscope Records||P2 57128||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|P4-50611||Dr. Dre||The Chronic (Cass, Album, RE)||Death Row Records (2), Interscope Records||P4-50611||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|