Tracklist Hide Credits
- Compiled By, Liner Notes, Research – Stephen Foster (3)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Tim Chacksfield
- Design [Package Design & Artwork] – Phil Smee
- Musician – Dave Bronze, Gordon Russell, John (Gypie) Mayo*, The Big Figure*, John B. Sparks*, Johnny Guitar (2), Kevin Morris (2), Lee Brilleaux, Phil Mitchell, Steve Walwyn, Wilko Johnson
© 1995 EMI Records Ltd.
Contains 32-page booklet.
Track 5-1: Lee Brilleaux talking to Paul Jones about his music influences and the early days of Dr. Feelgood.
Track 5-3: Lee Brilleaux telling Stephen Foster how the record deal with United Artists came about.
Track 5-5: Lee Brilleaux giving Stephen Foster his reaction to "Stupidity" entering the U.K. album charts at number one.
Track 5-6: Lee Brilleaux and Wilko Johnson on their parting of the ways.
Track 5-10: Dr. Feelgood feature broadcast in 1981 on LWT's "South Bank Show". Includes the tracks "Down At The Doctors", "Love Hound", "Take A Tip" and "Night Time" all recorded specially for the programme together with Interviews with Lee Brilleaux and The Big Figure. Presented by Melvyn Bragg.
Track 5-12: Lee Brilleaux talking to Dave Cochrane about the departures of Gypie Mayo, The Big Figure and John B.Sparks. Lee also chats about life on the road and life in Leigh-on-Sea.
Track 5-16: Lee Brilleaux talking to Paul Jones about importance of Canvey Island in the history of British pop music. Lee also talks about his battle against cancer. This turned out to be Lee's final radio interview.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24383 44142 6
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Disc One): 834415 2 .1:1:1. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Two): 834416 2 .1:1:2. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Three): 834417 2 .1:1:5. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Four): 834418 2 .1:1:4. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Five): 834419 2 .1:1:1. EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code (Disc One): ifpi 1422
- Mould SID Code (Disc Two): ifpi 1429
- Mould SID Code (Disc Three): ifpi 1422
- Mould SID Code (Disc Four): ifpi 1406
- Mould SID Code (Disc Five): ifpi 1421