Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Drowning Age||7:19|
|2||The Last Hour Of Ancient Sunlight||5:27|
|3||End Of The Rope
Lyrics By – Erik Arvidsson
Lyrics By – Johan Ericson
|6||Dead World Assembly
Lyrics By [Quote] – William Blake
|7||A Phantom Dissonance||5:40|
|8||The Quiet Storm||6:37|
|9||The Death Of Hours
Lyrics By – Erik ArvidssonLyrics By [Quote] – Lawrence Hope
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services, Mexico – 42221
- Licensed From – Napalm Records
- Licensed To – Oz Productions
- Copyright (c) – Napalm Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Oz Productions
- Recorded At – Dead Dog Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Mega, Varberg
- Recorded At – Fascination Street Studios
- Mixed At – Fascination Street Studios
- Mastered At – Fascination Street Studios
- Artwork – Seth Siro Anton
- Bass – Fredrik Johansson (8)
- Co-producer – Jens Bogren, Johan Örnborg
- Drums – Jerry Torstensson
- Guitar – Daniel Arvidsson, Johan Ericson
- Lyrics By – Anders Jacobsson (2)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jens Bogren
- Music By – Draconian, Johan Ericson
- Photography By – Linda Åkerberg
- Producer – Johan Ericson
- Recorded By – Johan Ericson
- Recorded By [Drums] – Johan Örnborg
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Jens Bogren
- Violin [Guest] – Olof Göthlin*
- Vocals – Anders Jacobsson (2), Lisa Johansson
Drums recorded at Studio Mega, November 2010.
Vocals recorded at Fascination Street Studios, Mars 2011.
Mixed and mastered at Fascination Street Studios, Örebro, Mars-April 2011.
Quote in Dead World Assembly taken from the poem Earth's Answer.
Quote in The Death of Hours taken from the poem Unforgotten.
Sample in Elysian Night from a reading of Ode to a Nightingale by John Keats.
Licensed by Napalm Records to Oz.
© Napalm Records ℗ Oz Productions 2011.
Made in México.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 85470 00245 3
- Matrix / Runout: SR0658-0 ['arvato digital services' logo] 42221 100430444
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0915