Tracklist Hide Credits
|A Change Of Seasons
Lyrics By – Mike PortnoyMusic By – Dream Theater
|A1||I. The Crimson Sunrise|
|A3||III. Carpe Diem|
|A4||IV. The Darkest Of Winters|
|A5||V. Another World|
|A6||VI. The Inevitable Summer|
|A7||VII. The Crimson Sunset|
|Plus Additional "Seasonings": Dream Theater - Uncovered|
|B||Funeral For A Friend • Love Lies Bleeding
Written-By – Elton John/Bernie Taupin*
|C2||The Rover • Achilles Last Stand • The Song Remains The Same
Written-By – Jimmy Page, Robert Plant
|The Big Medley||(10:34)|
|D1||I. In The Flesh?
Written-By – Roger Waters
|D2||II. Carry On Wayward Son
Written-By – Kerry Livgren
|D3||III. Bohemian Rhapsody
Written-By – Freddy Mercury*
|D4||IV. Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin
Written-By – Steve Perry
|D5||V. Cruise Control
Written-By – Steve Morse
|D6||VI. Turn It On Again
Written-By – Rutherford*, Collins*, Banks*
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Octa Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ytse Jams, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – DJM Music
- Published By – PolyGram
- Published By – Blackmore Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rugged Music Ltd.
- Published By – Thames Overtures Ltd.
- Published By – Joaneline Music
- Published By – Flames Of Albion Music Inc.
- Published By – Superhype Music, Inc.
- Published By – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Published By – Don Kirshner Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Glenwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Weed High Nightmare Music
- Published By – Dregs Music
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – BearTracks Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Ronnie Scott's
- Produced At – Star Trak Studios
- Recorded At – A & D Mobile Recording Unit
- Mixed At – BearTracks Recording Studio
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Licensed From – Warner Music Benelux BV
- Lacquer Cut At – Record Industry
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 21383
- Art Direction – Larry Freemantle
- Bass – John Myung
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Mike Portnoy
- Drums, Percussion – Mike Portnoy
- Engineer – Andy Scarth* (tracks: B to D), Doug Oberkircher (tracks: A)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robert Siciliano (tracks: A)
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Vinnie Kowalski (tracks: B to D)
- Guitar – John Petrucci
- Keyboards – Derek Sherinian
- Liner Notes – Dream Theater
- Management [For Roundtable Entertainment, Inc.] – Jim Pitulski (2), Rob Shore
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen (tracks: A)
- Mixed By – David Prater (2) (tracks: A), Doug Oberkircher (tracks: A)
- Photography By [Additional] – Arthur Cohen (2), H. Okamoto, H. Omura, Jake Wyman
- Photography By [Band] – Joseph Cultice
- Producer – David Prater (2) (tracks: A), Dream Theater (tracks: A)
- Programmed By [Additional Keyboard Programming] – David Rosenthal* (tracks: A)
- Vocals – James LaBrie
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Pre-Production at Star Trak Studios, Fairfield, NJ.
© 1995 Octa Music, Inc./Ytse Jams, Inc. adm by WB Music Corp., ASCAP.
Tracks B to D recorded live at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club, London, England, January 31st, 1995.
Recorded with the A & D Mobile Recording Unit.
Track B originally recorded by Elton John.
DJM Music/PolyGram, BMI 1973.
Track C1 originally recorded by Deep Purple.
Blackmore Music Ltd., ASCAP/Rugged Music Ltd., ASCAP 1984.
Blackmore Music Ltd. and Rugged Music Ltd. Adm. by Thames Overtures Ltd.
Track C2 original recordings by Led Zeppelin.
"The Rover" Joaneline Music Inc., ASCAP 1975.
"Achilles Last Stand" Flames of Albion Music Inc., ASCAP 1976.
"The Song Remains The Same" Superhype Music Inc., ASCAP 1973.
Track D1 originally recorded by Pink Floyd.
Pink Floyd Music Ltd., BMI 1979.
Track D2 originally recorded by Kansas (2).
Don Kirschner Music/Blackwood Music Publishing, BMI 1976.
Track D3 originally recorded by Queen.
Glenwood Music Corp., ASCAP 1974.
Track D4 originally recorded by Journey.
Weed High/Nightmare Music, ASCAP 1980.
Track D5 originally recorded by Dixie Dregs.
Dregs Music, BMI 1977.
Track D6 originally recorded by Genesis.
Hit 'n' Run, ASCAP 1980.
Limited to 2500 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 719262 005617
- Barcode (Scanned): 871926005617
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (hand etched)): 21383 1A MOVLP 2057
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (hand etched)): 21383 1B MOVLP 2057
- Matrix / Runout (Side C (hand etched)): 21383 1C MOVLP 2057
- Matrix / Runout (Side D (hand etched)): 21383 1D MOVLP 2057
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
Other Versions (5 of 40) View All
|7539-61842-2||Dream Theater||A Change Of Seasons (CD, EP)||EastWest Records America||7539-61842-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|61842-2||Dream Theater||A Change Of Seasons (CD, EP)||EastWest Records America||61842-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|7559-61842-2||Dream Theater||A Change Of Seasons (CD, EP, RE, Unofficial)||EastWest Records America (2)||7559-61842-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-3114||Dream Theater||A Change Of Seasons (CD, EP, RE)||EastWest Japan||AMCY-3114||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-885||Dream Theater||A Change Of Seasons (CD, EP)||EastWest Japan||AMCY-885||Japan||1995||Sell This Version|