- Art Direction [Additional] – Art Sims
- Artwork [Additional] – 11:24 Design
- Artwork [Logo] – Gary Hefron
- Backing Vocals [Background], Drums, Percussion – Dewey Twymon*
- Backing Vocals [Background], Keyboards – Jimi "Box" Hunt*
- Directed By – The Allen-Spencer Co. Ltd.
- Engineer – Rick Kerr
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background], Bass Guitar – Paul Stewart, Jr.*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background], Lead Guitar, Keyboards – Jeff Bass
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards, Producer, Mixed By – Jeffrey Stanton
- Mastered By [Originally] – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace, Ollie E. Brown*
- Photography By – Mark Hauser*
- Producer [Additional] – Ollie E. Brown* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Virgil Taylor
Price listed as $5.99.
Produced for Valentino Productions.
Tracks A1, A3, B1 and B2 additionally produced for Brown Sugar Productions.
Recorded at RMJ Studios, Detroit, Michigan.
Mixed at E.A.R.S., Orange, New Jersey.
Originally mastered at A&M Records, Los Angeles.
Art directed for 11:24 Design.
"4-23988" appears on the tape; "9 23988-4 B" appears on the spine.
© 1983 Qwest Records
℗ 1983 Qwest Records
On back-flap: Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records.
Everywhere else: Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in the USA.
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|1-23988, 9 23988-1 (B)||Dreamboy (3)||Dreamboy (LP, MiniAlbum)||Qwest Records, Qwest Records||1-23988, 9 23988-1 (B)||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|23988-1||Dreamboy (3)||Dreamboy (LP, MiniAlbum)||Qwest Records||23988-1||Australia||1983||Sell This Version|
|304091XB||Dreamboy (3)||Dreamboy (LP, MiniAlbum)||Taylor Made Records (2)||304091XB||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|92-3988-1||Dreamboy (3)||Dreamboy (LP, Album)||Qwest Records||92-3988-1||Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|86.015||Dreamboy (3)||Dreamboy (LP, Album)||Qwest Records||86.015||Brazil||1983||Sell This Version|