Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R – Dreddy Kruger
- Arranged By, Sequenced By – Dreddy Kruger
- Cover [Cover Artwork], Artwork By [Cover Artwork], Layout – Nubian Image
- Creative Director [Overseen By] – RZA
- Executive-Producer – Dreddy Kruger
- Executive-Producer [Co-executive] – Chuck Wilson
- Liner Notes – Dreddy Kruger
- Management [International] – Jill Shehebar
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mixed By – Jose "Choco" Reynoso
- Photography By – DJ City Rich
- Producer – Bronze Nazareth (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 16, 19), Preservation (tracks: 4, 7, 14, 16, 18)
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Tommy B.
- Promotion [Marketing] – Jesse Stone (3)
Too many artists are doing their albums with radio/video songs, and not concentrating on making ALBUMS... there is no conceptual thinking. Every song is 3:30 and contains 16/8hook - 16/8hook - 16/8hook. What happened to the 48 bar banga? Or the true posse joint with no hook and like 6 or 7 MC's going in for like 5 minutes? Or songs that are interrelated but don't sound alike?
I read this comment on www.Daved.com from a fan that was giving feedback from an article Davey D wrote entitled "Too Much Mediocrity-Not Enough Passion Within Hip-Hop".
Around that time, I was almost done with the compilation and when I read it, I was like "I have been saying those same words to myself for the last couple of years!" THAT IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY I WANTED TO DO THIS PROJECT! I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS IT.
Artists are listed in the order of appearance in each tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 23979 02122 3
- Barcode (String): 823979021223
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|BBG-CD-0396||Various||Dreddy Kruger Presents...Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture Instrumentals (CD, Comp)||Think Differently Music, Babygrande||BBG-CD-0396||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|BBG-LP-212||Dreddy Kruger||Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture (2xLP, Comp)||Babygrande, Think Differently Music||BBG-LP-212||US||2005||Sell This Version|