Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone – Johnny Hodges
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet [Uncredited] – Otto Hardwick
- Bass – Jimmy Blanton
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Harry Carney
- Drums – Sonny Greer
- Guitar – Fred Guy
- Piano, Directed By – Duke Ellington
- Tenor Saxophone – Ben Webster
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet [Uncredited] – Barney Bigard
- Trombone – Joe Nanton, Juan Tizol, Lawrence Brown
- Trumpet – Cootie Williams, Rex Stewart, Wallace Jones
- Vocals – Ivy Anderson*
A, B recorded Chicago, IL, February 14, 1940.
Originally released in 1940.
1946-1950 repress with 2 lines of patent listings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): WM 1135
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): WM 1137
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout): WM 1135A
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout): WM 1137A