- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Recorded At – Finemere House
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – Dureco
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Deutschland
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Anglo-Soviet Music Press
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Schott & Co.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd. – LYN-23347
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd. – LYN-23348
- Art Direction [Photographic Art Direction] – Mark Farrow
- Cello – Ivan McCready
- Composed By – Dimitri Shostakovich* (tracks: A1 to A5), Michael Tippett* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – John Metcalfe
- Design – Peter Saville Associates
- Edited By – Adam Skeaping
- Liner Notes – Steve Martland
- Photography By [Cover] – Robert Shackleton
- Producer, Edited By – The Quartet*
- Recorded By – Nick Robins*
- Viola – John Metcalfe
- Violin – Louisa Fuller, Martin Smith (15)
Distributed by Pinnacle Records for the UK
Dureco for the Benelux Rough Trade Deutschland for West Germany and Polygram for Canada.
Photographic art direction for 3A.
℗ 1989 Factory Communications Limited
© 1989 Factory Communications Limited
A1-A5 published by Anglo-Soviet Music Press and Boosey & Hawkes, Ltd.
B1-B5 published by Schott & Co, London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016839 302463
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FAC-246-A-1 TOWNHOUSE D.M.M. LYN-23347 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FAC-246-B-1 TOWNHOUSE D.M.M LYN-23348 A