|–Dimitri Shostakovich*||String Quartet No. 8, Opus 110|
|–Michael Tippett*||String Quartet No.3|
|B1||–||Grave E Sostenuto - Allegro Moderato||8:08|
|B3||–||Allegro Molto E Con Brio||3:33|
- Recorded At – Finemere House
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – Dureco
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Deutschland
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Anglo-Soviet Music Press
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Schott & Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Art Direction [Photographic Art Direction] – Mark Farrow
- Cello – Ivan McCready
- Composed By – Dimitri Shostakovich* (tracks: A1 to A5), Michael Tippett* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – John Metcalfe
- Design – Peter Saville Associates
- Edited By – Adam Skeaping
- Liner Notes – Steve Martland
- Photography By [Cover] – Robert Shackleton
- Producer, Edited By – The Quartet*
- Recorded By – Nick Robins*
- Viola – John Metcalfe
- Violin – Louisa Fuller, Martin Smith (15)
Distributed by Pinnacle Records for the UK
Dureco for the Benelux Rough Trade Deutschland for West Germany and Polygram for Canada.
Photographic art direction for 3A.
A Factory Classical Cassette.
© 1989 Factory Communications Ltd.
℗ 1989 Factory Communications Limited
© 1989 Factory Communications Limited
A1-A5 published by Anglo-Soviet Music Press and Boosey & Hawkes, Ltd.
B1-B5 published by Schott & Co, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5016839 402460