|3||Lament For Billie|
|9||Day For Night|
|14||End Of The Line|
- Bass – Nic Potter
- Composed By – Duncan Browne, Sebastian Graham-Jones
- Cover, Photography By – British Waterways Authority
- Design [Original Sleeve Design] – The Advertising Agency Limited
- Engineer – Austin Ince
- Graphics [Typesetting, Colour Origination] – AVS Keymark
- Guitar [1st Spanish Guitar], Electric Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer [Roland Guitar Synthesizer] – Duncan Browne
- Guitar [2nd Spanish Guitar], Piano, Keyboards, Vocals – Sebastian Graham-Jones
- Layout – AVS Keymark
- Photography By – Michael Mayhew
- Producer – Austin Ince, Duncan Browne, Sebastian Graham-Jones
- Programmed By, Keyboards, Vocals – Linn Drum
- Saxophone – Malcolm Duncan
Thanks to (Album) - Hanz Zimmer (Fairlight Programmes), Emma Burnham and all at Lillie Yard Studios, Steve Parker, Mary Dobson and all at Silo Studios, Terry Oates and John Boughtwood and all at Eaton Music.
Thanks also to Keith C. Thomas, Ian Taylor King and all at Prestige Records Limited.
Thanks to (Project) - Leigh Lawson and all the players, Roger Marshall, Brian Armstrong, Millie Preece, Alastair Houston, John Rotherham, Alex Dobos, Vernon Antcliffe, Barbara Blythe, Lin Cordoray, Fifi the Float and all at GTV. Thanks to Roger Watson, Susan Fleetwood, The Wine Society.
Cover photograph - British Waterways Authority.
Michael Mayhew - Photograph of Duncan Browne and Sebastian Graham-Jones. Original sleeve design by The Advertising Agency Limited.
Typesetting and colour origination by AVS Keymark, London, England. Re-designed layout by AVS Keymark, London.
Digitally Remastered Recordings.
Recorded at Lillie Yard Studios. Engineered by Austin Ince. Produced by Duncan Browne and Sebastian Graham-Jones and Austin Ince.
Dedicated to Max and Luke.
Licensed exclusively from Duncan Browne by Prestige Records Limited.
℗ 1994 Prestige Records Limited © 1995 Prestige Records Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5019148011422