- Arranged By, Written-By – Duran Duran
- Artwork, Design [Assorted Images] – Malcolm Garrett
- Bass – John Taylor
- Drums, Percussion – Roger Taylor (2)
- Guitar – Andy Taylor
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Nick Rhodes
- Other [Exclusive Representation] – Tritec Music
- Photography By [Outer] – Fin Costello
- Photography By [Inner] – Perry Haines, Terry Jones (7)
- Producer, Engineer – Colin Thurston (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Vocals – Simon Le Bon
CD: Made in the UK
Tray Insert: Printed in U.K.
℗ 1981, *1983, Original Sound Recordings Made by Tritec Music Ltd.
© 1981 Tritec Music Ltd.
Is There Something I Should Know? is louder than the rest of the songs. To The Shore is mentioned as track 10 on the back cover and on the back of the booklet, but is actually not on the disc at all (was track 4 on the original album release, which didn't include "Is There Something I Should Know?").
Light grey cd tray (same as the gray color on the front of the booklet).
Track times as displayed by iTunes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 077774604222
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 7 46042 2 AR.6 8.8 EMI SWINDON
- SPARS Code: ADD
Other Versions (5 of 137) View All
|EMC 3372, 0C 062-64 382||Duran Duran||Duran Duran (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC 3372, 0C 062-64 382||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|54 1643824||Duran Duran||Duran Duran (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI||54 1643824||Italy||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46042 2||Duran Duran||Duran Duran (CD, Album, Club, RE, RP)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 46042 2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|EMC.3372, EMC-3372||Duran Duran||Duran Duran (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC.3372, EMC-3372||Australia||1981||Sell This Version|
|4XT-12158, 4XT 12158||Duran Duran||Duran Duran (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Harvest, Capitol Records||4XT-12158, 4XT 12158||Canada||1983||Sell This Version|