Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||You've Really Got A Hold On Me
Written-By – W. Robinson*
|A2||You Can Do It
Written-By – B. Weisman*, E. Sands*, R. Germinaro*
Written-By – J. Vastano*, M. Manchester*, V. Poncia*
Written-By – D. Foster*, D. Gerrard*, E. Mercury*
|A5||Living Without Your Love||3:33|
|B1||Save Me, Save Me
Written-By – A. Galuten*, B. Gibb*
|B2||Get Yourself To Love
Written-By – D. McCormick*
|B3||I Just Fall In Love Again
Written-By – G. Sklerov*, L. Herbstritt*, S. Dorff*
Written-By – C. Bayer Sager*, D. Mayoff*, F. Golde*
|B5||I'm Coming Home Again
Written-By – B. Roberts*, C. Bayer Sager*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Produced For – The Entertainment Company
- Recorded At – ABC Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Recorded At – United Western Studios
- Remixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Record Company – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Top Of The Town Music Co.
- Published By – Fun City Music Corp.
- Published By – Evie Sands Music
- Published By – Blen Music
- Published By – American Dream Music Co.
- Published By – Braintree Music
- Published By – Rumanian Pickleworks Music
- Published By – Cotaba Music
- Published By – Midnight Wizard
- Published By – Songs of Manhattan Island Music Co.
- Published By – Whitehaven Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Intersong Music
- Published By – Stigwood Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Koppelman-Bandier Music Corp.
- Published By – Peso Music
- Published By – Hobby Horse Music
- Published By – Cotton Pickin' Songs
- Published By – Begonia Melodies, Inc.
- Published By – Golde's Gold Publ. Co.
- Published By – The EMP Company
- Published By – Times Square Music Publications Co.
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Mike Carnahan
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Soloist – Tom Saviano
- Arranged By [Horns] – David Wolfert (tracks: A2), Tom Saviano (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2)
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – David Wolfert (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), Myles Chase (tracks: B2), Tom Saviano (tracks: A4)
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Gene Page (tracks: A5, B1, B4), Nick Decaro* (tracks: A3, B3, B5)
- Art Direction, Design – Bill Burks (2)
- Backing Vocals – Brenda Russell (2), Diane Brooks*, Pattie Brooks
- Baritone Saxophone – David Luell
- Bass – Scotty Edwards*, Will Lee (tracks: A5, B1)
- Co-producer [Production Associate], Backing Vocals – Dusty Springfield
- Concertmaster – Harry Bluestone
- Contractor [Musical Contractor] – Frank Decaro*
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator for The Entertainment Company] – Linda Gerrity
- Drums – Ed Greene (2)
- Engineer [2nd, ABC Recording Studios] – Al Schmitt Jr.*
- Engineer [2nd, CHerokee Recording Studios] – John Weaver, Sheridan Eldridge
- Engineer, Remix – John Mills (2)
- Executive-Producer – Charles Koppelman, Gary Klein
- Guitar – David Wolfert (tracks: B2, B3), Dennis Budimir (tracks: B5), Jay Graydon
- Keyboards – Jai Winding, Lincoln Mayorga (tracks: B5), Neil Larsen (tracks: A2, B4)
- Management – Barry Krost
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Lenny Castro
- Percussion, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Gary Coleman
- Photography By – Ara Gallant
- Producer – David Wolfert
- Synthesizer – Jan Underwood
- Trombone – Dick "Slyde" Hyde*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Steve Madaio
"Save Me, Save Me" & "Be Somebody" were remixed using the Aphex Aural Exciter
Special Thanks to Joe Spencer for Providing The Piano Used On "I'm Coming Home Again"
Pattie Brooks appears Courtesy of Casablanca Records
Neil Larsen appears Courtesy of Horizon Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): OO UA-LA-936-1 936-1 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): OO UA-LA-936-2 936-2 MR
- Rights Society (A1, A2, A5, B3): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A3 to B5): BMI
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|586 005-2||Dusty Springfield||Living Without Your Love (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mercury, Universal||586 005-2||UK & Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|6310 040||Dusty Springfield||Living Without Your Love (LP, Album)||Mercury||6310 040||Netherlands||1978||Sell This Version|
|2944||Dusty Springfield||Dusty Springfield (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||747||2944||Saudi Arabia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|UA-CA936-H||Dusty Springfield||Living Without Your Love (Cass, Album)||United Artists Records||UA-CA936-H||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|9109 617||Dusty Springfield||Living Without Your Love (LP, Album)||Mercury||9109 617||Scandinavia||1979||Sell This Version|