|Symphony No. 5 In E Minor, Op. 95 ("From The New World")|
|A1||1st Mov. Adagio - Allegro Molto|
|A2||2nd Mov. Largo|
|B1||3rd Mov. Scherzo (Molto Vivace)|
|B2||4th Mov. Allegro Con Fuoco|
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1958"
- Tax code "E/T"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Fully laminated
- 'Half-moon' flipbacks (aka scalloped)
- Blue border on back
- Triangular "DECCA STEREOPHONIC" logo on front and back
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "Printed in England" on bottom flipback
- Printing date on sleeve is August 1958 ("8/58")
- Liner notes in English on back
- SXL 2005 on sleeve
- SXL.2005 on labels
- Recorded 3 - 4 October 1956 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5291
- The numbering as "Symphony No. 5" still follows the old numbering convention for Dvorak's symphonies.
Later on, this has become known as Symphony No. 9.
Advertised as a new release in "Decca Stereo LPs for Issue 27th August", Gramophone magazine, September 1958.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-3380-3E KG ET 1 10 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-3381-2E UU C 1 CA
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL.3380
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL.3381
- Other (Tax code on label): E/T
- Other (Printing company's code on bottom flipback): F.R.B. 8/58