|Dvořák: Symphony No. 9 In E Minor, Op. 95 ("From The New World")||(49:05)|
|A1||Adagio - Allegro Molto||13:46|
|B1||Scherzo (Molto Vivace)||7:46|
|B2||Allegro Con Fuoco||12:22|
- Art Direction, Design – Marvin Schwartz
- Composed By – Dvořák*
- Conductor [Cond.] – Mstislav Rostropovich
- Engineer – Neville Boyling
- Liner Notes – Rory Guy
- Mastered By – Gene*
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Leonid D. Lubianitsky*
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Suvi Raj Grubb
"Library of Congress Catalogue Card No. 79-750645 applies to this recording."
Back Cover Info:
"Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc., Hollywood and Vine Streets Hollywood, California. Factories: Los Angeles, California; Jacksonfille, Illinois; Winchester, Virginia"
"All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws. Printed in U.S.A."
"Recorded in England"
"℗1979 EMI Records Limited"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): S1- 37719-G2 [cursive "Gene"] #3 [partially stamped smiley face]36519
- Other (Side A Sticker Code): S-1-37719
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped): S2- 37719-G1 [cursive "Gene"] #4 [partially stamped smiley face]36519
- Barcode (Side B Sticker Code): S-2-37719
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Other (Library Of Congress Catalogue Card No.): 79-750645