Tracklist Hide Credits
|Symphony No. 9 In E Minor, Op. 95 'From The New World'
Composed By – Dvořák*
|A1||1st Movement: Adagio - Allegro Molto|
|A2||2nd Movement: Largo|
|A3||3rd Movement: Scherzo (Molto Vivace)|
|B1||4th Movement: Allegro Con Fuoco|
Composed By – Smetana*
|B2||No. 2: Vltava|
- His Master's Voice fourth series ASD label (red background, white circle around edge, black and white Nipper 'postage stamp' logo,white EMI logo in rectangular box at centre bottom)
- Catalog Number: ASD. 2863
- "℗ 1959" at 9 o'clock
- "MADE IN GT BRITAIN" around label circumference at 4 o'clock (white text)
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Catalog Number: ASD 2863
- "Printed and made in Great Britain by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd."
- "℗ 1959"
- Sleeve Notes "© Deryck Cooke 1959"
- Originally released in 1959 on Columbia SAX 2275 (repress variant)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [stamped]): YRX 1006-27 GG 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [stamped]): YRX 1007-14 GR 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): YRX.1006
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): YRX.1007
- Other (International Catalog Number [on sleeve back]): OC 063 ◦ 02348
- Other (Printer Code [bottom of sleeve back]): 7306