|–Dvořák*, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Herbert Von Karajan||Symphony No. 5 In E Minor, Op. 95 ("From The New World")|
|A1||–||First Movement: Adagio - Allegro Molto|
|A2||–||Second Movement: Largo|
|A3||–||Third Movement: Scherzo (Molto Vivace)|
|B1||–||Fourth Movement: Allegro Con Fuoco|
|B2||–Smetana*, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Herbert Von Karajan||The Moldau (No. 2 Of "Má Vlast")|
- Red Labels / Black and white lettering, Magic Notes logo at top
- "MADE IN Gt. BRITAIN" at bottom
- "Columbia Graphophone Company Limited" in rim text
- Front laminated, three-way flipback sleeve
- Only a Columbia logo is shown on front
- No mono or stereo captions on front
- "Notes © Deryck Cooke, 1959"
- "Recording first published 1959."
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd. Patents pending"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): XRX 246-3N
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): XRX 247-2N